Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet - need to drop bf% and feel lost

CBSWFKY

Wanted throw out my story for comment and advice. My goal is to get 15% bf to safely supplement. Currently 5'6" and 220, about 27% bf. Been lifting solid, no misses and work my ass off for 2 years in gym, my lifts show it, but my body doesn't. Bench 335, squat 405. June 1 I really focused on diet and brought tabatas and steady state cardio into my routine. Dropped about 10 lbs and 1% bf. Then two weeks ago I started my pet rat on 20 mg ed of gw50 and test stack 17, 3 tabs per day (2 am/ 1 pm).

Prior to the pet rats experiment, I was eating about 2200 calls a day, around 1.2 gems protein per lb and calories left I did 80/20 carbs to fat for three days, then reversed 20/80 carbs to fat the other four.

Basic day for me is a cup of egg whites plus 3 whole eggs in am, 6 oz chicken and 2 cups green veggies for lunch, 2 scoops protein with 12 oz almond milk in afternoon and dinner is a salad and 6-8 oz of chicken, turkey or fish.

That being said, in the last two weeks, I have lost nothing. Checked bf at gym in handheld and still 27%.

Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. Seem stuck. I'm still working out 6 days a week with weight and 6 days a week I do 12 mins of tabatas and 10-20 minutes of steady state cardio. I'm not snacking, not drinking, and seem to be sitting and spinning, wtf.

I'm 46, but outside of age, don't have any signs of test being low, drive is high, etc. I do sleep pretty decent but I use a cpac, which I'd love to get rid of.

Any gurus have ideas of what I'm screwing up?

Side note, once I started the rat on cycle, I reduced him to closer to 2000 calories and 1 - 1.2 gm protein per lb with the rest quality fats, carbs under 60 gm per day...

Hello mate,

Although I'm not currently utilizing any PED's I do have natural tips for extreme weight loss as I've done it myself...

1. Control your protein intake, if it's not enough increase to about 55-60% of your macros split (at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight).
2. Control your carb intake, eat your carb-loaded meal twice a week after any muscle workout that you feel needs to develop (I'd limit my daily carb intake for 5 days at 100-150gr and only twice I would go up to 250-300gr)
3. Eat only food rich with casein protein before going to sleep, such foods include low fat yoghurt, glass of milk or even better cottage cheese.
4. Limit extra added salt in your meals or even better completely avoid it
5. Do some HIIT training on off days (30 mins in the morning, 30 mins in the afternoon)
6. Limit your calorie intake, go below your calorie maintenance number, 10% lower for 2 weeks and then 20% lower for another 2-3 weeks.. (after 5 weeks you must recarb for some point and rest from the gym abit)
7. Get REM sleep (10-2) is the ideal time to sleep, take note after 12 you limit your opportunities to enjoy the benefits of REM sleep.

Hope this helps, anything else?

Solid suggestions spartan.

I also dont think age has anything to do with it.your test is fine enough to maintain some very impressive strength.

Top Bottom