Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet help please

big calvin

ok i need some advice , i have ben doing atkins for a while and i stopped seein results and started to cheat. i need to stop this but im not sure everything i use to like taste like ass now...its sick.. i dont eat 2 many diff types of foods the whole time i was on atkins id eat eggs and hotdogs in the morn and pork chops later with maybe more eggs and hotdogs later... same ol same ol..but i cant stand it now.. im gettin sick of greasy foods. but i dont know wha to do should i add some carbs? post and pre only? none at all? wha to do!!! ugh!!!

im 380 right now down from 422 since startin atkins. im 6 foot. 19 years old.. im diabetic type 2(controled by diet or pills )

i would like to be 350 and not go under 300...stay at 300-350 just get leaner as i go ontell like 20-25% body fat..im 46% right now at 380

I followed Atkins for almost a year. The lack of sheer crunchiness gets to you after awhile. If you don't want to check out something like the CKD or TKD diets (see stickies) or even something like a 50/25/25 split and want to stick to Atkins, you really need to expand your horizons on what you eat. The lack of choices you've allowed yourself is probably why you're having problems eating now.

You still need to watch calories on Atkins (even though no one ever seems to tell you that). You've done a great job so far and should be proud of yourself. Have you tracked your caloric intake? At 422 lbs., you probably wanted to be taking in around 4500 calories for a slow and steady loss. At 380, 4500 cal. will only maintain your weight, not cause a weight loss. You need to lower by about another 500 calories. If you haven't done that, you might have found your plateau problem.

Going off a diet once in awhile is understandable. Just don't use that glitch to excuse total abandonment

Hot dogs ... ugh. How about some chicken or tuna or turkey or beef? Hot wings are always a good snack. The hot sauce has sugar in it, but not a lot.

well see my prob is i dont like to many foods..so i eat the same thing everyday...even if im cheatin... say i cheating pizza...next day pizza next same next same next same till i get sick of it..then ill move on to chinese...same same same same..then move on..

i didnt really eat chicken ...just pork and steak sometimes and burgurs...and eggs and hotdogs...

bad shit... :( didnt really count cals.. just ate 3 times..i know better but it worked so i said fuck it.. but i dont know wha to do now...i was thinking of just eating some oats for breakfast with protein powder then later chicken and clean proteins with shakes and some fats..then something post workout...

Top Bottom