Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet control

Yeah I hear ya, what I did was only used them on rest days or small muscle group days. So like I could eat pretty big 3 days of the week then it would be basically a day in between each where I would eat half and it worked out to like a 750 daily deficit on average. The only other thing that works for me is chewing sugar free gum like its fuckin crack cocaine ahahah 2 packs a day bruh

😂😂😂 ya your right maybe when I'm getting closer to my next cycle and I'm not where I'm at I'll add it in like you did.. Does it make you all cracked out or is it just an appetite suppressant.

😂😂😂 ya your right maybe when I'm getting closer to my next cycle and I'm not where I'm at I'll add it in like you did.. Does it make you all cracked out or is it just an appetite suppressant.

No yeah it's straight up suppressant, no stimulant effect which is actually awesome! If anything it actually relaxes me a bit. Pretty dope med. but hella understandable why it's discontinued legally, food is literally like the last fucjin thing you want after you take it. I could see people taking a higher dose daily and not eating for days on end.

No yeah it's straight up suppressant, no stimulant effect which is actually awesome! If anything it actually relaxes me a bit. Pretty dope med. but hella understandable why it's discontinued legally, food is literally like the last fucjin thing you want after you take it. I could see people taking a higher dose daily and not eating for days on end.

Here are some tips for dealing with hunger:

1. Hot drinks help immensely with hunger. Especially green tea.

2. Carbonated drinks add volume to your stomach and make you feel full. I drink perrier constantly when pre-contest dieting.

3. Stay busy. If you are constantly occupied you won't noticed how hungry you are.

4. Mindfully eat. Don't eat while on the computer or infront of the television.

5. Caffeine greatly cuts appetite -> be careful with this one. Too much caffeine will burn out your adrenal glands and raise cortisol levels

6. Supplement with 10g psyllium husk before bed. Psyllium husk is a soluble fibre and gels up in your stomach, leading to an increased feeling of satiety.

Man thats verey good thing u said there thabk u so much im 17 try to get back in the training life after a big brake because of my shoulder thanks man.

Top Bottom