Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet and supplement advice

bigboy34

I am looking to increase my muscle mass and lose some fat. i was wondering which would be the best supplements, legal, to take to put on muscle, and hopefully help to cut me up, and not put on any fat. should i maybe take a fat burner with the supplement. suggestions greatly appreciated

Food is the best thing you can take. But to help speed the process of fat loss you can taken an ECA stack like Ripped Fuel. Also another supplement to take if you don't already is protein shakes post workout.

Don't shoot for both goals. Either bulk or cut. One requires excess calories, the other you need to be deficient in calories. You can start w/ that.

Fresh start

I have heard that some people that have hardly ever done free-weight training can increase muscle mass and lose some fat for the first few months of a sound program. Some personal trainers have told me this. Bigboy, are you new to lifting with a consistent routine?

If you are, you might consider first working on form and core stability while doing a lot of cardio and eating right to burn fat. You don't need ECA at this point. Once your % bf gets to a more optimal level, you could start bulking if desired. At that point your form would be better and you could start lifting heavier weights. If you don't have good form and start bulking, you will just gain more fat and spin your wheels. Also, if you use supplements before you make gains naturally, you could become dependent.

If this doesn't apply to you, then disregard this.

when i took the summer off in 2001,about 3months.........no lifting eating chinese food 24/7 BUFFETS,but hardly gained any weight cause of my thin bloodline in the south unlike the north has to be thick:( :( :( but anyway when i came back to lifting it was a shock and i put on some mass and stuff:)

bigboy34 said:
I am looking to increase my muscle mass and lose some fat. i was wondering which would be the best supplements, legal, to take to put on muscle, and hopefully help to cut me up, and not put on any fat. should i maybe take a fat burner with the supplement. suggestions greatly appreciated

I'm sorry, I don't mean to laugh, but I GOTTA! You're really asking for an ideal that the human body (un-supplemented with AS) will NEVER ACHIEVE.

Wouldn’t we ALL like to put on TONS of LEAN MUSCLE MASS WITH NO FAT!!!

THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN! Bulking and cutting CANNOT OCCUUR SIMULTANEOUSLY without AS. You need to choose. I dieted down to 9% bf and when I got there and saw the amount of muscle mass I had, I decided to bulk back up to increase my lean muscle mass. Do I feel like a fat-ass every damn minute of the day? YES!!!!! But I keep eating those clean carbs and protein because I KNOW I CAN DIET DOWN AGAIN.

You have to do one or the other (bulk OR cut)…….

Good luck!

VDL

Even w/ AS, bulking and cutting is difficult and your diet would have to be pretty strict. Stick to one goal. If you're under 10% go ahead and bulk, if you're over 10-12% I'd suggest you cut.

riskybizz007 said:
Even w/ AS, bulking and cutting is difficult and your diet would have to be pretty strict.

Pretty much by definition, a "strict" diet would not allow pigging out on carbs, and it is carbs that are responsible for all of the benefits a mass phase has on muscle building efforts.

Par Deus said:
Pretty much by definition, a "strict" diet would not allow pigging out on carbs, and it is carbs that are responsible for all of the benefits a mass phase has on muscle building efforts.

:kaioken:

carbs are infurtiating. JUST INFURIATING!!!! You need them and they are evil, simultaneously.

:kaioken:

Last edited:
Be one w/ the carb... deep breaths... inhale... exhale... and be one w/ the carb... lol. I can't wait to eat carbs! I love them! don't see why it's so infuriating?

Top Bottom