Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and steroids

1stphaser

My friend is asking me about using hgh, clen, and winny to help him lose weight faster. Should he start working out for awhile before starting with this stuff? I know he should get his diet under control but he wants these things to help him get his weight down quicker.

Any idea what your friend's body fat percentage is? If it's above 15%, he should stay away from winny for the time being. I also don't really recommend clen for somebody who's too out of shape because side effects include high blood pressure, faster heart rate and overheating.

HGH is milder than the other two and is definitely a good fat loss aid. However, it's usually pretty expensive so he'd better be prepared to shell out some money.

To be honest, it sounds like your friend needs to do a little research on dieting (based on his goals) and hit the gym before considering anything else.

If he's fat, drugs aren't going to fix the problem. He needs to eat right, end of story.

Steroids aren't weight loss drugs, and neither is hgh.

Top Bottom