Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet and AAS

ultimate100

Hello Ef
This question has been bothering me for some time and I'd like to clear out all the BS.. I've always taken an AI for Compounds like Test to keep the bloat off since I only do Lean bulking.. But People been talking about controlling the aromatase bloat with Diet and cardio(overdoing) .. I fail to see how that works since the only bloat comes from diet is carb's over-consumption or high levels of sodium..
Thanks for replies

guys who say not to run an AI are usually running a ton of shit and it all helps block out the estrogen. masteron, proviron, and other DHT's like that do a good job of accomplishing that.

if i ran dbol and test with no AI I would bloat like a pig and so would 99% of guys.. atleast have an AI on hand, just don't over do it .. run a small amount.. this is why forma is so awesome

The bloating is caused by high amounts of estrogen... Test obviously can aromatise depending upon the dose and quality so that causes bloat but things like dbol and anadrol convert in high amounts so your estrogen will build quickly and this will result in the bloating... these are also used more with bulking so your diet being a cleaner bulk will help with this as well as not overdoing sodium etc... but if you don't take an ai, the bloating is inevitable on things like this... diet will always play a role in everything you do and a good diet will definitely help but even with that, if your not taking an ai, you will still bloat... your diet won't prevent estrogen from building from these...

Hello Ef
This question has been bothering me for some time and I'd like to clear out all the BS.. I've always taken an AI for Compounds like Test to keep the bloat off since I only do Lean bulking.. But People been talking about controlling the aromatase bloat with Diet and cardio(overdoing) .. I fail to see how that works since the only bloat comes from diet is carb's over-consumption or high levels of sodium..
Thanks for replies

If you don't take an AI during a cycle, you'll get side effects not matter the diet -- that's why a lot of guys get man boobs (no AI)

Top Bottom