Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet after a cycle

big2

Guys,
I did my first 9 week cycle of 400 mg deca + 500 mg sust +30 mg winni (ed for the first 4 weeks). Gained some 22 lbs all in all. Gained most of it in the first four weeks itself. Some bloat on my face, so probably am holding some bit water on body as well. Waist went from 34" to 35". Finished stack last week. Am starting clomid cycle today (after 7 days of last inject).
Clomid cycle is as follows:
150 mg (ed) first week.
100 mg (ed) second week.
100 mg (ed) third week.
50 mg (ed) forth week.
-----------MY QUESTION IS----
Am 5 ft 10" and weigh 202 lbs.
How long do i need to keep the cals up as i am eating 4000 cals every day. Am taking 40/40/20 as protein/carb/fat intake. I need to loose fat. How soon can i lower my cals and start cardio. I would like to do 65/25/10 as protein/carb/fat ratios for my cutting cycle and take probably 2200 cals all in all.
BUT HOW LONG SHOULD I STAY ON THE SAME DIET AS DURING THE STACK. PLEASE HELP.

Big 2

NO NO NO do not do CLOMID yet it will take 3 weeks for the test to be out of your system and 4 weeks for the deca to be out of your system

START your CLOMID 3-4 weeks after your last shot.

Look up ironmans Clomid F.A.Q

M.A.S.S

Yeah, but it's not all that bad doing clomid 7 days after last inject. Am not doing 300mg clomid day one and then lowering. I would rather do 150 full week and then go down slow. Also both will work. A week after the last inject or three weeks after the last inject. As i am 35 thus not taking any chances on recevery starting week 3. Hope i am correct on the clomid dosage for myself.
Big 2

Last edited:
as far as the clomid goes,you need to do some more research.About your diet,I would keep your calories the same for about 7-8 weeks after your cycle,it will help solidify your gains.Just dont go overboard when you decide to start cutting calories so you dont lose too much of your gains.

big2

I am thinking a long your lines!

I know that you are suppose to wait 3-4 weeks for long esters but I say screw that! Clomid is cheep and I will take it longer and start it sooner! The worst thing that it can do if you got too much gear is simply work as an anti-e

Right?

Grainger...

Right.
And i got my clomid dosage personally from the best mod on bodybuilding.com. Guy puts people on Nolva as well, but i just want to play safe and go with clomid. Also got o.k from guys on this board through personal mail.

Any inputs on my diet question would definitely help bro.

Big 2

big2,

I tend to cycle my eating a little bit too. My guess is, you probably want to harden up a little bit! Good idea!!!

I would keep the protein high or even kick it up a notch, aside from that, eat clean and don't worry about pounding calories. In fact, cut your calories back a little. Your probably a little burned out from the cycle as well.....(i.e. having to eat all the fuckin time)

If you have been training heavy, train a little lighter and do more volume training for a little while. (I am talking intensity here bro, not training like a puss! i.e. drop sets, giant sets, rest / pause sets, etc. etc

Others will tell you to keep eating and train heavy. FOR ME...that doesn't work. I go in and try to train heavy after going off a cycle and my joints hurt, I am not as strong, I get all pissed off and everything goes to hell.. that is no way to do it. Do something different than what you have been doing!

Then hit another cycle in 3 months! Quality is key here.....tons of guys look big.....BIG AND FAT! I don't want to look like everyone else that is why I work out! When I talk off my shirt I want people to say "WOW, DAMN FREAK!"

I am 5'5 and 190....I have some abs peakin through too.

:)

BTW, I just did the same cyce you did....and I am clomid right now!

ahahhaha......we are like bitches! On the same CYCLE!!!

ahahahhahaha

I just did the same cycle you did....and I am clomid right now!
Grainger.....
How many cycles have you done as yet......and what sort of gains did you get from this one.
I am thinking on the same lines regarding my diet...taking in 300+ protein and lowering some bit on carbs. But i eat very clean. Even for chicken breasts, i just boil them and grind them in a grinder and add some water and in it goes. Bad taste, but very effective.

Some more advice will be highly appriciated bro's
Big 2

Well I can give you another tip.....it won't take long for you to burn out on chicken! And ask any of the guys on here...once you burn out on food like tuna etc, it really sucks....you will not be able to get more than a mouthful.

I have done a few cycles in my life. Years ago I did a few of them with Test only. The last 2 have been Deca, Test, and Winny. All together I have gained 35 - 40 lbs. Since I am not off this one, I am not sure how much I will keep but it looks good so far....

Mix that diet up a little bit. I like to make chile, beef stews, taco's etc. that kinda stuff you can freeze and heat up easy.

Here is some training tips that you might like to read....

Volume Training:
http://www.smartmuscle.com/html/eng/376-AA.shtml

Why High-Calorie Diets Are Not The Answer In Bodybuilding Nutrition!
http://www.smartmuscle.com/html/eng/79-AA.shtml

The 10 Basic Rules of Mass
http://www.smartmuscle.com/html/eng/99-AA.shtml

that should give you some ideas!!! Hope it helps.

Top Bottom