Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diet Advice

brainwaste

I am considering using BSN N.O. Xplode as a pre-workout drink. My gaol is to increase workout
intensity, focus and burn bodyfat. Does anybody have any experience with this product?
What thoughts do you have? Any other products that you would recommend for me to use
to acheive my goals? thanks for any advise.

^^^^lol.
To the OP. IMO N.O explode is trash, it taste horrible and makes me feel sick as hell from how sweet it is and makes me want to puke during workout. I've tries their endorush and it was good, gave me good energy but also have me the jitters and crash at the end.

I was thinking of using Clen 60mcd a day, 2wkson-2wks off for about a month.
Is this enough or should I use more Clen? Should I add anything else, like caffinated drinks?

What's your stats first of all? How much weight are you looking to lose? That will determine what type of product would be best for you

No explode gives me real bad tummy aches. No supplement will make your fat just drop off, perfect diet plan will do you wonders

I was thinking of using Clen 60mcd a day, 2wkson-2wks off for about a month.
Is this enough or should I use more Clen? Should I add anything else, like caffinated drinks?

Don't mess with clen dude.. There are
much much better alternatives in terms of fat-burning.. Think about your health as well.. It's just not worth it. Have you considered albut?

And if he's talking about no xplode.. There's no way he should be messing with anything to extreme. Get some n2amp / ntkts or look into the ore workout power chews.. And you could always incorporate a fat burner but dial down that diet.

Top Bottom