Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dieselbolan and Epi-strong stack?

Warrior878

I was wondering if these two would work well together. Both seem to complement each other well. Diesel is great for mass but gains are a bit "wet" while Epi will dry you out a bit and otherwise has worthwhile effects on strength/mass without too many sides for most people. They seem to complement each other well. I was thinking one of the following.

2-3 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

or

2 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

Trouble is that they're both methylated and I read somewhere that Epistrong's half-life would be 6 hours so 1 pill of that per day might not work well? 2 pills Diesel/2 pills Epi (50 mg methylated compounds) seems a bit harsh but 45mg of Epi is pretty standard so maybe it's not so bad?

If anyone would like to propose a different combo including them go ahead. I'm interested in other opinions on these.

I was wondering if these two would work well together. Both seem to complement each other well. Diesel is great for mass but gains are a bit "wet" while Epi will dry you out a bit and otherwise has worthwhile effects on strength/mass without too many sides for most people. They seem to complement each other well. I was thinking one of the following.

2-3 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

or

2 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

Trouble is that they're both methylated and I read somewhere that Epistrong's half-life would be 6 hours so 1 pill of that per day might not work well? 2 pills Diesel/2 pills Epi (50 mg methylated compounds) seems a bit harsh but 45mg of Epi is pretty standard so maybe it's not so bad?

If anyone would like to propose a different combo including them go ahead. I'm interested in other opinions on these.
One is for mostly cutting (Epi) while Diesel is for pure size! I see no reason why you can't stack the 2 with proper protection. I would go with Diesel/Kat or Epi/Kat or Tren! But that's justIMO! Either way make sure you eat clean.:p

2-3 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

or

2 caps Dieselbolan/day
1 cap Epistrong/day

2 caps of each for 45 days is fine and will kick ass!

Top Bottom