Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel/TFO back spasms

shadow_keeper

Hey guys,

I started my Diesel/TFO stack about 10 days ago, and since this was my first gear-stack in about 8 years I chose to do the 2 caps per day like it's stated on the bottle and not push it to 3 this time around. Last night I started getting terrible back spasms while I was doing barbell pull ups standing up and the pain almost cause me to fall down, and I had to sit down for a while before the spasm would let me stand back up. Needless to say I stop doing that exercise and focused on other shoulder routines in a seated position.

Wow, never felt this and since this was my first 'incident' I thought I would ask you guys if there is anything (supp-wise) that I can take to not have these spasms? Or will they go away since I'm only at day 10? My back is almost back to normal today after I got good sleep today but we'll see tonight when I workout again.

Thanks guys,
Larry

Hey guys,

I started my Diesel/TFO stack about 10 days ago, and since this was my first gear-stack in about 8 years I chose to do the 2 caps per day like it's stated on the bottle and not push it to 3 this time around. Last night I started getting terrible back spasms while I was doing barbell pull ups standing up and the pain almost cause me to fall down, and I had to sit down for a while before the spasm would let me stand back up. Needless to say I stop doing that exercise and focused on other shoulder routines in a seated position.

Wow, never felt this and since this was my first 'incident' I thought I would ask you guys if there is anything (supp-wise) that I can take to not have these spasms? Or will they go away since I'm only at day 10? My back is almost back to normal today after I got good sleep today but we'll see tonight when I workout again.

Thanks guys,
Larry

This is called a back pump. Its common with a lot of products like this and also with a lot of steroids.

You want to drink a lot of water and take potassium like eat a banana or two before work outs. Gaterade during work outs also helps.

Thank you for some positive info Needto :) I'll increase my banana intake. My proteins and mass gainers have potassium, but another banana couldn't hurt...

Larry

Just out of curiosity. What's the scientific explanation for back pumps? Anybody?

Top Bottom