Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Diesel Starter

Hey guys, just another new guy posting up a thread about taking my first cycle. I'm running the dieselbolan starter stack from needto. Im 21, 6'6" and 215lbs. I'm hoping to gain a solid 10-15lbs and get nice and lean, tho I'm no body builder, just a regular joe who enjoys lifting. I'm running it for four weeks and stacking it with formastane from orbit, followed by the PCT.

I was just wondering if any of you had some last minute advice or anything. Needto has been a super huge help, I'm just tired of bugging him every day. And I was kinda curious, today was my first day on, and I didn't really experience that "pump" that I've read about. I know its just the first day so I'm not trying to be premature on anything, I was just wondering if that was something that might take a while to have an effect. Thanks in advance guys.

It will take a few days to a week after that is when i start to feel good pumps. Hang in there a couple weeks from now you will be very happy with the way you feel.

Hey bro, you will hear a few guys say they had a pump first day...but normally that was in their heads. I have personally ran dieselbolan and had great results. You will start to see some serious pumps in 3-5 days IF...you eat right and you are very strict on when you take the pills....remember to space them out evenly during the day. I took 3 per day and took them every 8 hours on the dot for the whole 4 weeks....and man after the 2nd full week I had people in the gym ask me what i was taking. Make sure you drink plenty of water and also take some liver support. Oh an enjoy I know you will be pleased. Needtoo makes a superior product and you wil see very soon what all the hype is about.

Thanks man. I wasn't trying to sound like one of those super anxious guys, just kinda curious. My diet and everything is good, but I spaced my caps out like 5 hrs apart, that shouldn't be that big of a deal right?

Thanks man. I wasn't trying to sound like one of those super anxious guys, just kinda curious. My diet and everything is good, but I spaced my caps out like 5 hrs apart, that shouldn't be that big of a deal right?

Yes actually i will make a difference....you want to try and keep you levels constant...if you take them every 5 hours then you have 9hours that you arent taking anything...I took mine at 6am-2pm-10pm....that way had them spaced just right.

Try your best to space them out every 8 hours if possible. Sometimes it hard to remember so i have the alarm set on my phone so i never miss a dose.

Yeah...you def dont want to have a 9 hour period of not taking them. Just think of it this way. You willing to spend the money for the dieselbolan, and the food you will have to eat. Then ad the protein and other supplements, not to mention the time in the gym. If you willing to do all that then you should also have the discipline to take them every 8 hours. Not preaching....well maybe a little but only cause I want you to get the most out of a great product.

Top Bottom