Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did 1-AD work for you?

biggerthanu450 said:
Will adding a small amount of DMSO to 1-AD enhance absorption? I heard people were getting good results with this

IAD is an oral so I am not sure what people are doing by adding DMSO to it. PA has stated that experimentation with it as a transdermal has not yielded better results. Maybe you are referring to straight 1-test, I think Avant's / Pard Dues' product is transdermal and maybe the DMSO would help absorption (you would think it would).

insanely yoked said:
i just got done with a 6 week cycle of the 1ad and androspray. took 600mg of each. i gained 8 pds it has been 5 dys since i took it and i still have all the weight. i noticed no side effectcs. Riskybiz007 come on 16 pds in 5 weeks becaus of 1 ad. i'm calling bullshit on you.

I know you're new here, but riskybizz is a well respected member of this board. He has no motive for saying he gained 16 pounds. Note some of that may have been fat too.

As for me, I gained some weight, some fat some muscle. It could be also because I took in a lot more calories too. I probably won't take it again, but I thought that it's better than most of the other supplements I've taken. It's gonna be AS time for me.

QUESTION?

I'm thinking of taking 1-AD. And I've been cutting for 2 monthes. and I'm finally seeing my abs really good and I'm going to the beach March23. And I wanted to know if the 1-AD has smoothed out ya'll abs any? Because Deca & 19Norandro smooths my abs out some. I was wondering if it did the same. Or if it totally feels different than 19Norandro? And I got Deca Dick when i took alot of 19Nor. Is there a possible chance i will get that with 1-AD. I was thinking since its not the same that i wouldn't have that problem though? I thought about taking 600mg/ed of 1-AD for 3 wks before the beach.

Re: QUESTION?

BigRed54 said:
I'm thinking of taking 1-AD. And I've been cutting for 2 monthes. and I'm finally seeing my abs really good and I'm going to the beach March23. And I wanted to know if the 1-AD has smoothed out ya'll abs any? Because Deca & 19Norandro smooths my abs out some. I was wondering if it did the same. Or if it totally feels different than 19Norandro? And I got Deca Dick when i took alot of 19Nor. Is there a possible chance i will get that with 1-AD. I was thinking since its not the same that i wouldn't have that problem though? I thought about taking 600mg/ed of 1-AD for 3 wks before the beach.

1-AD does not give the degree of water retention that the 19-nors do so it should not obscure your abs. Thats the good news. The bad news is that 1-AD alone might give your libido a nose dive - not your ability to get an erection per se but your desire to even want one. However a little 4-AD taken along with the 1-AD seems to take care of this problem.

I think rapists and child molesters should be forced to take 1-AD as part of their rehabilitation.

1ad gives great pumps and strength goes through the roof....I gained mild weight and lots of strength I have kept both ....I think it has been about 8 weeks since 5wk 6tab day cycle...

Only sides are feeling very tired after taking and sleeplessness. I took half dose eca to combat and some valerian etc for sleep.

Another note.....perhaps nizoral shampoo would be useful as my hairline seemed a bit "hurt" though I thnk this could be my imagination but next time I plan 1ad and 4ad topical I will add nizoral...

Used tribulus after to help restart test....I am not sure if it helped restore test but made my sex drive increase.....perhaps maca would have been better. I do not think clomid is neccessary since I kept my gains. Though I am only 21yrs so maybe my test rebounded newayz..

Cant wait to start my spring cycle getting geared up for summer....thinking about 1ad and 4ad or 1test .....I am wating to see resluts from other members...sounds promising...

well enjoy!:eek:

zukofsu said:
1ad gives great pumps and strength goes through the roof....I gained mild weight and lots of strength I have kept both ....I think it has been about 8 weeks since 5wk 6tab day cycle...
Only sides are feeling very tired after taking and sleeplessness. I took half dose eca to combat and some valerian etc for sleep.
Another note.....perhaps nizoral shampoo would be useful as my hairline seemed a bit "hurt" though I thnk this could be my imagination but next time I plan 1ad and 4ad topical I will add nizoral...
Used tribulus after to help restart test....I am not sure if it helped restore test but made my sex drive increase.....perhaps maca would have been better. I do not think clomid is neccessary since I kept my gains. Though I am only 21yrs so maybe my test rebounded newayz..
Cant wait to start my spring cycle getting geared up for summer....thinking about 1ad and 4ad or 1test .....I am wating to see resluts from other members...sounds promising...
well enjoy!:eek:

Well I'm not expecting alot of weight gain off 1-AD but I'm sure i'll get stronger. I'm 22yrs old and i've done about 5 or so cycles. But I'm going natural for now on though. So i don't have to mess with illegal shit. Shit taking Egropharma 1-AD 6 times a day for like 8 wks with they're 4-Ad looks like it'll cost you & arm & leg! It would be cheaper to get the real juice. But i guess i'l spend the money for the prohormonal supplement....

15 lbs in one month . . .

I gained 15 lbs. after four weeks of 1-AD @ 4 caps a day. I weighed 240, and post cycle I was up to 255. I ate like SHIT the whole time. Mostly McDonalds, a lot of saturated fat, probably just enough protein (but less than an ideal amount). I normally do not eat like that, but things were hectic around that time. If I ever do 1-AD again, I will try to go to Costco at least once a week and buy a grip of steak, chicken, milk, whole wheat bread and brown rice to feed myself extra good stuff each week. My damn hair fell out, but it's not so bad after using Nizoral post cycle. This stuff really gave a big boost to my muscularity, vascularity, hardness and definition. Not to mention my favorite part: the STRENGTH. My bench went from 270 for 5 reps to 325 for 4 in one month, my squat went from 330 for 6 to 370 for 6 in that same time period. I went from barely squeezing out 8 pullups to an easy 12 (this is at 255 lbs., mind you). It's been about 3 months since my 1-AD experience, and post-cycle I had some severe estrogen backlash - out of nowhere, it seems, I gained some nasty ass stretch marks all over my hips and surrounding my nipples. Since then I've been cutting, I'm down to about 246 lbs. right now and I can see my abs for the first time, but my damn love handles are still there and still BIG, and the stretch marks are gross! Ahh well. I'm sure the 4-diol I took concurrently (2 grams/day orally) contributed to the estrogen problems, but I know the 1-AD was responsible for probably 80% of the strength I gained. 4-diol, IMO, sucks a nut, no matter the dosage.

Recomendations:

1. If you are prone to hairloss (or if you don't know), buy some NIZORAL shampoo.

Use it for a week before you begin the cycle, and all throughout - 3X a week is probably good. Hell, it might even do you some good to leave the Nizoral in your head overnight, or get some Ketoconazole anti-fungal cream and spread it on your head before sleep. But that would be a hassle.

2. If you are an endomorph, especially one who has "problem areas" in regards to fat storage (chest, hips, thighs, ass) use an anti-estrogen post cycle.

3. Make your training, nutrition, supplementation regime and sleep habits IMMACULATE, as to reap the full rewards of anabolic power.

4. Eat well post cycle as to avoid crashing (like I did).

I have been dreaming of a 12 week cycle of 1-AD . . . ooh, it sounds so nice! I'd buy 6 bottles and keep things at 400mg/day, I'd buy one big bottle of Nizoral to last me throughout the cycle . . . and some Arimidex or another really potent anti-estrogen to use post cycle. All in all about a 350 dollar investment. No matter what I would eat clean all throughout; if I chose to bulk, I would try to use only clean food for the extra calories that I would require.

I could easily see myself putting on 30 lbs. of lean mass during this time. Easily. The strength increases, I would expect, would be around 20 to 30% - probably more than I'd even want in such a short time. I would train with mostly basic movements such as Squats, Deadlifts, Rows, Chin-Ups, Hamstring Deadlifts, Bench Press and some unilateral stuff to preserve any semblence of symmetry in asymetrical body. I would do an extensive calf routine every time I stepped into the gym, as my calves look like they belong to a little girl, and damn it looks goofy having such weak plants for my 245 lb. frame. And I wouldn't forget to use my COC grippers, nor would I forget to do my rear delt and rotator cuff work. Ahhh, it would be so nice . . .

If I did a cutting cycle, I would expect to gain about 15 lbs. of LBM and lost 15 lbs. of fat simultaneously. Oooh, would that be nice! To go from 15% bf to 8% . . . ahhh. I would love that.

12 weeks, however, is probably way too long . . . maybe 4 weeks on, 2 weeks off for 18 weeks would be better.

Man, this is all I can think about lately. With 1-AD I could easily make myself into a terminator before next Football season, and I could play at the college I'm at and dominate (provided I increased my speed just a tad, at least for skill positions - if I played defensive line, however, I would not really need to).

Yes

1-AD works for me.I take it,MassMonster by Ergogen-x Extreme,and ALA. As unlikely as it seems,this combination rivals the test prop and anavar cycles I used to do. I think supplements these days have bridged the gap between steroids.

Top Bottom