Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dianabol at 50mg per day?

gorillahung

I read a lot of people's stacks and many of them claim to use 50 mg of dbol per day on top of the usual testosterone or deca. I don't get it. If your gear is real, why would you ever need anything over 20mg of dbol? Just 15-20 mg of dbol makes a good cycle for me. Maybe my training goals are different. I'm not training to look freakish. I'll take just being strong while keeping a flat stomach. Are people really using that much dbol or do you think they're getting under-dosed stuff?

I guess it is all individual - some people want more, others don't feel it so well, others have underdosed gear....everyone to his own! If you get good results with 20 mgs, then stick to them and don't mind the others.

If you have real legitimate dbol, I think 30mg/day is more then sufficient.

I think a lot of people using really high dosages of dbol are running under dosed gear.

Besides the quality of the gear, it depends on personal goals. Some people just want to blow up and with 50mg per day of dbol that will certainly happen. That is a shit ton of aromatization.

With your goals it makes much more sense to run the 15-20mg per day.

Top Bottom