Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dhea

Crazy K

For Sassy and others......I've worked at a fairly reputable Vit place for 2 yrs now and i have certification in nutrition. 7-keto is the "weight loss" part of DHEA. I need the testosterone production of the DHEA, it'd become obvoius that is my imbalance issue. I know about DHEA, just not how much to take and I was just wondering what experiences others have had with DHEA. It hadn't occured to me until recently that it may be an option other than andro (probably better than). So I am researching about how much to take (I'll start low and work up if needed) and there are studies/results to be found.

However, a personal opinion may open my eyes to something research data might not. Thanks.

I decided this took a "turn" from the conversation at the Natural thread, and thought I'd get better responses as a new thread.

I'm an emotional mess at times, very mood swinging. I have some feminine issues as well. Now I know my progesterone levels are fine and my estrogen is high, but something is screwy. I go for more hormone level testing this week. I was honestly scared about alot of it and avoided going to the Doc for a while. I did antideprssants and yada yada that didn't help. I take birth control I get very unstable (and I'm rather level headed on a good day) So in an attempt to "fix" myself, I tried the andro (based on wanting to raise testosterone cause sexually I know that it increases libido and I had used yohimbe....I have no drive) Anyways the day I first tried something, I felt normal again. So then I took it for a week...no mood swings, etc. I tried to talk to my doctor and he really blew me off, so now I go off to visit another.
Point is that I want to be "natural" and I guess andro is not. I don't want it for size gaining but for balancing. Since DHEA is converted to test I thought that would be the choice I should make. I was curious to find feedback other than study reports.

Top Bottom