Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Detroit Lions tickets?

Fast Twitch Fiber

New member
Are they easy to get? Anyone in Detroit? I don't figure they're a hot item based on the Lions record last year but you never know. I want to catch the Vikings game on Dec. 29. The tickets for individual games don't go on sale until 9/7. I've seen scalpers selling single tickets from season ticket holders for $200-$650. Damn scalpers!
 
Yeah, I think it's called Ford Field. I just want to see my Vikins play. Detroit is the closest city to me that they play and it's still an 8 hour drive. It sucks when you're team is so far away:(
 
It looks like a kick-ass stadium, it'll be nice to see the Lions play on grass for a change. Whatever you do, I'd line up early to get
Vikings tickets, it'll probably sell out fairly quick.
 
Top Bottom