Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

detox tea for endomorph while cutting, good idea or bad idea?

Needforstrength

Hi, this is my first post and I just want to know if drinking a detox tea while on a cut would be ideal for fat loss or if it would just aid in breaking down muscle, even while lifting heavy and eating enough protein and fat with a reduced caloric intake. I'm not talking about doing a detox diet, but just wondering if drinking the tea while on a cutting plan would be a good idea. A little about myself, I've been lifting for 2.5 years now seriously and used to be 185 with about 15-17% bf but gained about 50 lbs in that period while on a bulk, while i ended up gaining quite a bit of muscle I think I put on alot of fat as well. Up until now I've been unsuccessful at losing the weight, even with reduced calories, but since I've started drinking the tea along with reducing my calories my weights started falling alot faster and i've lost 5-7 lbs in the two weeks ive began drinking the tea. This is on top of the other 5 lbs i lost last month when i began my cut. My strength remains the same as well. So I just want to know should i keep drinking the detox tea while cutting and lifting heavy, or will it cause my body to start burning muscle eventually. I weighed about 240 lbs at 5'11 at the beginning of april, and now weight about 228-230 in the mornings before breakfast.

For what its worth here is my diet:

morning: two slices of whole wheat bread with a tbsp of almond butter, a glass of skim milk and three whole eggs

mid morning snack: 1/4 cup of walnuts, and a piece of fruit with 1.5 scoop of whey OR 6 oz of tuna and veggies

lunch: 6 oz of chicken with two tbsp of omega oil and broccoli OR 6 oz of pink salmon with a tbsp of omega oil and broccoli

next meal: 6 oz of ground beef with a 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and one medium potatoe

workout

post workout- 2 scoops of whey

post workout meal- 6 oz of steak with a 1/4 cup of brown rice and broccoli OR 1.5 cup of cottage cheese with a cup of berries

im aiming for 2500 calories, I feel this is good for me since i have a naturally slow metabolism

Hi, this is my first post and I just want to know if drinking a detox tea while on a cut would be ideal for fat loss or if it would just aid in breaking down muscle, even while lifting heavy and eating enough protein and fat with a reduced caloric intake. I'm not talking about doing a detox diet, but just wondering if drinking the tea while on a cutting plan would be a good idea. A little about myself, I've been lifting for 2.5 years now seriously and used to be 185 with about 15-17% bf but gained about 50 lbs in that period while on a bulk, while i ended up gaining quite a bit of muscle I think I put on alot of fat as well. Up until now I've been unsuccessful at losing the weight, even with reduced calories, but since I've started drinking the tea along with reducing my calories my weights started falling alot faster and i've lost 5-7 lbs in the two weeks ive began drinking the tea. This is on top of the other 5 lbs i lost last month when i began my cut. My strength remains the same as well. So I just want to know should i keep drinking the detox tea while cutting and lifting heavy, or will it cause my body to start burning muscle eventually. I weighed about 240 lbs at 5'11 at the beginning of april, and now weight about 228-230 in the mornings before breakfast.

For what its worth here is my diet:
morning: two slices of whole wheat bread replace the bread with oats. with a tbsp of almond butter, a glass of skim milk drop the milk and three whole eggs add about 6 egg whites to this

mid morning snack: 1/4 cup of walnuts change to almonds, and a piece of fruit with change the frout to mixed berries this will also be your detox 1.5 scoop of whey OR 6 oz of tuna and veggies

lunch: 6 oz of chicken with two tbsp of omega oil and broccoli OR 6 oz of pink salmon with a tbsp of omega oil and broccoli

next meal: 6 oz of ground beef replace the beef with chicken with a 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and one medium potatoe replace the potato with oats and more berries

workout

post workout- 2 scoops of whey with more berries

post workout meal- 6 oz of steak replace steak with fish with a 1/4 cup of brown drop these carbs and eat a handful of almonds and broccoli OR 1.5 cup of cottage cheese with a cup of berries

im aiming for 2500 calories, I feel this is good for me since i have a naturally slow metabolism

that ought to work much better for you. you may want to add something like needto slin to this. it will help a lot

Detox tea is just a laxative, no good for your goals. Fat women come in the store i work at and buy it all the time.... it does nothing for them but god they do get hooked on it LOL I think we're talking about the same stuff (slim tea)

Detox Tea

Detox Tea good for health its reduce the heavy weight, Unnecessary fat . Detox tea daily useful product in every morning . you can use Detox tea and within 14 days you can see result .

Top Bottom