Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Designer "Time Release Whey"??

vtec96

Just seen an ad for Designer's New Time-Release Whey. It says it will last for up to 8 hrs!!! And its still only Whey?? It says it has a new ingredient called GlycerLEAN which apparently makes it work. Im not planning on changing my current protein, just was wonering how this would actually work, since I have not seen a "time-release" whey protein before...

:magilicut

What a crock! GlycerLEAN = D-glucose, L-glutamine, glutamine peptides. These are excellent additions to the product but have nothing with being time-released! Another case of slick marketing...

Timed-released whey is about the stupidest thing of which I've ever heard. Besides, casein already fulfills the role of a time-released protein quite nicely.

Timed-released whey is about the stupidest thing of which I've ever heard. Besides, casein already fulfills the role of a time-released protein quite nicely.
;)
Thats what I thought, but just wanted to get other opinions first.....If "GlycerLEAN = D-glucose, L-glutamine, glutamine peptides", How the f@#k is this "Whey protein" timed release? Unless there is something else in there, it sounds kind of funny to me

:fistfullo

glycerlean is glycerin, taurine, CLA, leucine, and ALA. how it makes it time release, you're all probably right that it doesn't, but I wouldn't know.

If glycerin is the main ingredient, which is what it seems like. Throw in some glycerin which is dirt cheap into your WPC shake and you got yourself the same product.

Top Bottom