Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Designer Protein Powder"

Devon1299

High End Bro
Platinum
I just bought some of this protein stuff.. says it's nearly 100% better than whey powder, I took this shit before work and was hype for 6 whole hours of scrubbing dishes.. works nicely..I asked the lady at the story if it's gonna make me bleed out of the eyes and die, she said "I dunno" Anyone got opinions on this stuff?

Designer protein is fine, but usually kind of expensive where I buy stuff. You will not bleed out of your eyes from this stuff. The thing about designer that I'm not sure of is the glycerine content. Do you know how much is in it?

Designer

I've used designer protein and I believe it's a good product. I usually mix one scoop with another scoop of egg white powder and I add milk. So basically I get whey (isolate/concentrate), egg white and milk as a protein source. This is the best way to take it. It's best to mix up the protein content. Whey is a great source of protein. It's the richest in aminos. The only draw back is that it's so efficient it gets digested way too fast. And about 30-40% of it gets used for energy instead of being stored as protein. If you combine it with other proteins, it'll stay in your system long enough to be used properly.

Bill W said:
I thought I saw some add about designer and glycerine, but maybe it was only for the bars.

Yes, this is right!

The Designer protein bars definitely contain glycerine - but the whey powder doesn't....

Top Bottom