Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Designer GLYCERlean Protein...

TYPE A

Next Proteins says Glycerlean is the best protein formula on the market, even better than regular designer protein. Here is the ingredient profile below. Tell me what you think...

APT - Full Spectrum Whey Peptides [modified molecular weight and partially pre-digested (hydrolyzed) Whey Protein Concentrate, PDUF Whey Protein Isolate (97% pure protein on a dry basis), Time-Release SLO-Whey], GlycerLEAN (99.7% USP Glycerine, L-Leucine, L-Taurine, CLA, alpha lipoic acid), Natural and Artificial Strawberry flavoring, Glutasynth (D-glucose, L-glutamine, glutamine peptides), Lecithin, beet powder (natural coloring), cellulose gum, adipic acid, malic acid, citric acid, ZinMag-6 (magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc aspartate, pyridoxine), xanthan gum, sodium alginate, sodium chloride, sucralose, acesulfame-K, vanillin (vanilla extract), natural vitamin E, lactoperoxidase.

Malted Vanilla

I could not even finish one container. It had a funny taste and it made my stomach super upset. I am sticking with the original formula.

BELL$

I have no idea how Designer thinks throwing in a little CLA and a little glycerol makes this product release over 8 hours. Besides your body needs a lot more than the 35 grams of protein in 1 serving over 8 hours.

I hate how designer markets their products. On the new labels, it has big lettering that says: 97% better protein (and then in smaller letters) than casein, soy and egg. where the hell do they come up with these numbers?!

My nightly protein is either Muscle Milk or Pro Complex with 5-10 grams of good fat.

Top Bottom