Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

denkall or loffeler anavar

dzulboy said:
no same company

please, if youre going to give advice, at least know a little something about whatever the fuck it is youre trying to talk about.

I think they both tested as slightly overdosed, but from what Ive heard from people that have used both, Leoffler is the better of the two.

I had DK and oxfort tested recently and they both were over. So maybe Mexico got the message and they're finally going to produce the best steroids in the world like they did 20 years ago.

Ive heard the exact opposite. Denkall is supposedly the best mex/vet ox. People seem to rate it right under the very best vars (BTG, paper)

In TJ graneros, there's about a $15-20 price difference for 100 count, 5 mg tabs, so I'd go with whatever's cheaper.

I've done SPA, Denkall, Loeffler and PaperVar.

PaperVar and Denkall have been the best for me. But to be fair, the SPA and the Loeffler cycle were shorter and my diet wasn't perfect.

If you can't get PV, personally I don't think you will go wrong with either Denkall or Loeffler.

Top Bottom