Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deleted..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was deleted bro?

Because they don't like how I asked why my comment was deleted, because some of these mods are more concerned with repping sponsor products, than letting people give their opinions on things and speaking their mind. So they just hide it by deleting shit. Just goes to prove it right there

I understand the concerns guys, I will find out who deleted the thread and you can bring it up through PM..thanks

alright guys lets cut out all this back and forth drama/nonsense and get back to talking AAS.

if you have an issue with a mod then contact me, cane or any other elite mod who mods the AAS forum. if a thread gets deleted it means that someone broke rules on that thread and sometimes its just easier to delete the whole thing than just do individual posts.

in years past we would just ban a person and be done with it.. now we are a much more friendly EF. if you are having posts deleted then its a hint for you to cut out what you are doing, if you don't get the hint then you are probably gonna end up banned. the "more trouble than you are worth clause" if you feel a post was deleted and you disagree again see above contact a moderator. its as simple as that

we've had these debates ad nauseum about sponsors and reps. if you aren't happy with the jobs they are doing once again you come to me or cane. don't post up bullshit on the open forums complaining about it.

dont make threads like this. pm a mod to find out.Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom