HighIntensity said:GYMTIME had decieded a three round fight in a gym with head gear is unexceptable...
Which tells me he has never spared in his life. You can easily get your nose broken and face beat up even with the gear. Sparing is one of the best conditioners and takes a trained athlete to be able to last three rounds., That fat fuck would be winded in the first 20 mins...Last year boxing was my only true foem of cardio outside of sprints
gymtime said:
talk talk talk talk talk talk talk..........
HighIntensity said:GYMTIME had decieded a three round fight in a gym with head gear is unexceptable...
Which tells me he has never spared in his life. You can easily get your nose broken and face beat up even with the gear. Sparing is one of the best conditioners and takes a trained athlete to be able to last three rounds., That fat fuck would be winded in the first 20 mins...Last year boxing was my only true foem of cardio outside of sprints
big4life said:3 rounds in boxing would be 9 minutes not 20.![]()
big4life said:
I don't like these internet wars but FYI.......
3 rounds in boxing would be 9 minutes not 20.![]()
Now back to the ring.......![]()
HighIntensity said:
YOUR THIRTY YEARS OLD think about how pathetic you look
HighIntensity said:
20 seconds.....................................................>some of you are half asleep or retards
HighIntensity said:
20 seconds.....................................................>some of you are half asleep or retards
HighIntensity said:
I could send you some photos of girls I date to jerk off 2...
Bullit said:
I'm 34 and single. Please send me the pics.
Austin316 said:Gymtime would be nothing more then a pushover....old piece of shit with no life that he is
. So uh, how many threads are we gonna get this week about how miserable your life is? What's your personal problem du jur Austin?
Why am so cute and still single?
Who gave me mono?
I'm depressed, someone coddle me!!!!
Anyone know of any good drugs for depression?
I'm in love with someone on this board, but I don't think he knows I exist!gymtime said:
So uh, how many threads are we gonna get this week about how miserable your life is?
Why am so cute and still single?
Who gave me mono?
I'm depressed, someone coddle me!!!!
Anyone know of any good drugs for depression?
I'm in love with someone on this board, but I don't think he knows I exist!

gymtime said:
I'm in love with someone on this board, but I don't think he knows I exist!
pauly said:I want in on the action.....let's rumble bitches!
Austin316 said:hardy har har har I could still beat the ever living shit out of you in under a minute old man
Austin316 said:what have you done ya 30 year old fucking virgin

Bullit said:
Um, I'm 34.
The Nature Boy said:
no shit, I'm 29.
Austin316 said:No, Ill tell you what though, I gaurandamtee I could make you my bitch without breaking much of a sweat, hell after leaving you a bloody mess Id even give you a cracker...
decem said:damn.. all you old mother fuckers aint gots wives to screw or kids to play with or company softball games to go to or bowling league meetings to attend or some shit..
wtf are you doing here ya panzies.
Bullit said:
Sitting around filling my Depends and waiting for my arthritis to stop flaring up.
Austin316 said:....hmmm lets see Ive been out on 10 dates in the last month,
gymtime said:
That's super Austin. But I'm curious, will you have to declare that $50 as income? I mean, how much does a boygina make these days?
decem said:
what's a boygina?
the People's Champ said:this thread rocks.
boygina... haha!!
decem said:
this thread is NOT that funny dipstick
KAYNE said:
YOU ARE NOT THAT FUNNY DIPSTICK. YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT IN ACTUALITY, YOURE NOT. YOURE JUST A LOST SOUL WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY CUZ YOU SURE SOUND GAY TO
KAYNE
HighIntensity said:whats with all the anger twords decem S? He does this all in jest
HighIntensity said:whats with all the anger twords decem S? He does this all in jest

decem said:
did i mention you're ugly?
the People's Champ said:
well, you don't have to tell me twice there genius
decem said:
did i mention you're ugly?
Austin316 said:if you think Im going to box you, you got that wrong, if its a fight then its no holds barred and anything goes, in otehr words choke holds apply, knees, arm bars, grappler moves, punches, kicks..Im not going to fucking box Im going to fight and be dirty if need be
dballer said:
kayne.. arent you close to 200?? how could that be a fair fight... ??? I think you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of beating on a little girl.
KAYNE said:
I'M OVER 200 AND YOU HAVE A VERY VALID POINT. HOWEVER, IF THIS WERE REAL LIFE, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM ALREADY. HIS ALLIGATOR MOUTH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS HUMMINGBIRD ASS IN TROUBLE LONG AGO.
KAYNE
The Nature Boy said:decems wife is dead, I heard she killed herself because she was annoyed to death.
HighIntensity said:
this is a horrid thing to say
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














