Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Decem vs Kayne, or Hi vs Gymtime...

Bullit

Colon Cowboy
Platinum
Which argument is more entertaining?

Who would win in a real life brawl?
 
I say the Hi/Gymtime one is more entertaining cuz they are just ironing out the details for a real life meeting.
 
KAYNE JUST FEELS DECEM IS VERY VERY ANNOYING AND KAYNE LETS HIM KNOW THAT!!!

DECEM IS A BITCH WHO WILL NVR BE ANYTHING MORE THAN WHAT HE IS NOW. WHICH ISNT MUCH.

AS FAR AS THE REAL LIFE BRAWL GOES, FROM WHAT KAYNE HAS SEEN IN DECEM'S PIX, HE REALLY SHOULDNT BE FIGHTING ANYONE.



KAYNE
 
GYMTIME had decieded a three round fight in a gym with head gear is unexceptable...

Which tells me he has never spared in his life. You can easily get your nose broken and face beat up even with the gear. Sparing is one of the best conditioners and takes a trained athlete to be able to last three rounds., That fat fuck would be winded in the first 20 secs...Last year boxing was my only true foem of cardio outside of sprints
 
Last edited:
HighIntensity said:
GYMTIME had decieded a three round fight in a gym with head gear is unexceptable...

Which tells me he has never spared in his life. You can easily get your nose broken and face beat up even with the gear. Sparing is one of the best conditioners and takes a trained athlete to be able to last three rounds., That fat fuck would be winded in the first 20 mins...Last year boxing was my only true foem of cardio outside of sprints

talk talk talk talk talk talk talk..........
 
HighIntensity said:
GYMTIME had decieded a three round fight in a gym with head gear is unexceptable...

Which tells me he has never spared in his life. You can easily get your nose broken and face beat up even with the gear. Sparing is one of the best conditioners and takes a trained athlete to be able to last three rounds., That fat fuck would be winded in the first 20 mins...Last year boxing was my only true foem of cardio outside of sprints




I don't like these internet wars but FYI.......



3 rounds in boxing would be 9 minutes not 20.:angel:




Now back to the ring.......:D
 
big4life said:





I don't like these internet wars but FYI.......



3 rounds in boxing would be 9 minutes not 20.:angel:




Now back to the ring.......:D

20 seconds.....................................................>some of you are half asleep or retards
 
HighIntensity said:


YOUR THIRTY YEARS OLD think about how pathetic you look

YOu're a campus model who's sitting at home after 11pm on a Saturday night talking shit to a stranger. Nah, I don't feel so bad.
 
HighIntensity said:


20 seconds.....................................................>some of you are half asleep or retards

ur the one who typed it
 
GYMtime who the fuck cares what I am doing at home, what are you doing? I actually need to fill out my school aid forms tnight...

Again your 30 instead of fighting with me you should be looking for a wife,

I could send you some photos of girls I date to jerk off 2...

Point is I go to bed tnight and I am still goodlooking in the morning, and that kills you doesn't it...

I know it does.
 
HighIntensity said:


20 seconds.....................................................>some of you are half asleep or retards


Maybe some of us are, but if you go back and look at your post it says 20 mins. . Now, maybe that is a new abbreviation for seconds and nobody told me, I don't know.:confused:
 
HighIntensity said:

I could send you some photos of girls I date to jerk off 2...

I'm 34 and single. Please send me the pics.
 
kayne = weak-ass mofo that talks in the third person way too often and relies on offers to pay the bills.. thinks a "c" is a good grade in school and challenges his mind by playing nintendo64..

decem = bad ass mofo that's in tip-top condition and is as quick-witted and intellectual as the likes of some of the best thinkers to ever walk the face of the earth.... also having a multitude of life-experiences that automatically place me in a whole other stratosphere above the likes of such a peon as kayne..

kayne = decem's bitch.

str8 up nugga.
 
Austin316 said:
Gymtime would be nothing more then a pushover....old piece of shit with no life that he is

Austin316, EFs Kevin disciple and resident crybaby :bawling: . So uh, how many threads are we gonna get this week about how miserable your life is? What's your personal problem du jur Austin?

:bawling: Why am so cute and still single?
:bawling: Who gave me mono?
:bawling: I'm depressed, someone coddle me!!!!
:bawling: Anyone know of any good drugs for depression?
:bawling: I'm in love with someone on this board, but I don't think he knows I exist!
 
gymtime said:


So uh, how many threads are we gonna get this week about how miserable your life is?
:bawling: Why am so cute and still single?
:bawling: Who gave me mono?
:bawling: I'm depressed, someone coddle me!!!!
:bawling: Anyone know of any good drugs for depression?
:bawling: I'm in love with someone on this board, but I don't think he knows I exist!


:FRlol: :FRlol:
 
Austin316 said:
hardy har har har I could still beat the ever living shit out of you in under a minute old man

That's "ever loving" you dolt. And frankly, I doubt you'd have the energy, being doped up on depression prescriptions and what ever else.
 
Ive got enough energy to kick your ass pansy

and as far as the why am I so cute and still single comment? hmmm lets see Ive been out on 10 dates in the last month, what have you done ya 30 year old fucking virgin? ohhh thats right sit at home picking on people on the internet all day long
 
:FRlol: :FRlol:

Well aren't we a tough guy. Takes a lot of balls to threaten someone in a chat room. Tell you what Austin, why don't you just do this: every time Kevin makes a post, you stand behind him (which I realize is an unusual position for you, as you're pretty much the bitch of that relationship), and just say "YEAH" in the gruffest and meanest voice your pretty boy mouth can muster. Then, every time you did that, Kevin will turn around and feed you a cracker.

So let's recap because I know your retention isn't all that great. This is all you have to remember:

YEAH!!!!! = cracker
YEAH!!!!! = cracker
YEAH!!!!! = cracker

After a year or so, once you've mastered this action-reward excercise, I bet Kevin would start giving you valiums and/or ritalin instead of those crackers. Now that's pretty far off and I don't want you to get your hopes up, But I know that Kevin is a giver. He likes to give to his bitches. So you give this a try and let me know what happens.

:wavey:
 
wow you are pathetic, you use the same tactic over and over again.....Austin is HI's bitch, blah blah blah...ummm do you see him around here? No, Ill tell you what though, I gaurandamtee I could make you my bitch without breaking much of a sweat, hell after leaving you a bloody mess Id even give you a cracker

One thing to note is you attack HI for being on here all the time when you seem to be on just as much if not more
 
damn.. all you old mother fuckers aint gots wives to screw or kids to play with or company softball games to go to or bowling league meetings to attend or some shit..

wtf are you doing here ya panzies.
 
Austin316 said:
No, Ill tell you what though, I gaurandamtee I could make you my bitch without breaking much of a sweat, hell after leaving you a bloody mess Id even give you a cracker...

All very frightening I'm sure. :o

I'm going to the gym now Austin. Unlike you and your EF crush, I do try to make time for that. So while I'm gone doing grownup things, you practice in the mirror:

YEAH!!!:mad:
YEAH!!!:mad:
YEAH!!!:mad:

Good boy.
 
decem said:
damn.. all you old mother fuckers aint gots wives to screw or kids to play with or company softball games to go to or bowling league meetings to attend or some shit..

wtf are you doing here ya panzies.

Sitting around filling my Depends and waiting for my arthritis to stop flaring up.
 
Austin316 said:
....hmmm lets see Ive been out on 10 dates in the last month,

That's super Austin. But I'm curious, will you have to declare that $50 as income? I mean, how much does a boygina make these days?
 
decem said:



this thread is NOT that funny dipstick


YOU ARE NOT THAT FUNNY DIPSTICK. YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT IN ACTUALITY, YOURE NOT. YOURE JUST A LOST SOUL WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY CUZ YOU SURE SOUND GAY TO ME.

BTW....LOOKING REAL GOOD IN YOUR PIX MAN, KEEP IT UP. WHAT ARE YOU UP TO NOW? ABOUT 185LBS. YOU'LL HIT THAT 200 MARK IN NO TIME MAN. KEEP IT UP.


KAYNE
 
whats with all the anger twords decem S? He does this all in jest
 
KAYNE said:



YOU ARE NOT THAT FUNNY DIPSTICK. YOU THINK YOU ARE, BUT IN ACTUALITY, YOURE NOT. YOURE JUST A LOST SOUL WHO IS CONFUSED ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY CUZ YOU SURE SOUND GAY TO

KAYNE

I've always believed Decem to be a lost soul. hahahahah.

what the hell is that supposed to mean?
 
HighIntensity said:
whats with all the anger twords decem S? He does this all in jest


HE'S A FUCKING HOMO AND CONTINUALLY MAKES HIMSELF SOUND AS SUCH IN EVERY THREAD. HE'S A FUCKING WANNABE. MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE HIM SOME LAND IN ZIMBABWE.


KAYNE
 
funny..


1. that was the look i was going for at the time.. and i'm actually going back to that now.. why? because it's aesthetically pleasing and i'm healthy in that state..

2. i am funny.

3. you are jealous because i am funny...

4. you are probably a fat piece of shit.. please post a picture.. i'd love to see it..

5. you are probably ugly as well.. please don't post your face.. i don't want to be scared..

6. you are a dolt. everyone can tell by your writing style that you have the intellect of a praying mantis..
 
HighIntensity said:
whats with all the anger twords decem S? He does this all in jest

he is a complete waste of life... I am sure if you had to deal with him on a regular basis you would see why he needs all this attention. The kid has NO friends.. well except for you..(maybe the reason you get flamed so much.. I dunno) He lives with his parents.. yet makes fun of people who work for a living.

Hi.. me and you have no bones.. but sticking up for this example of why men and women should not have kids is beyond me.


As far as being 30 and being old and all of that shit.. I am 28.. and I will box any single one of you and ace you in the first round.

I do not know how many of you actually ever boxed.. but I did it competitivly for a few years.. and if I had to pick on DBaller at 22 years old... or DBaller at 28.. it would not even be a match.

and I was a ass whipper back then. Of course I was a lightweight.. so I was more close to the 130 pound decem class.

kayne.. arent you close to 200?? how could that be a fair fight... ??? I think you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of beating on a little girl.
 
where do leprechuans live anyway? and are you guys associated with the treasure under rainbows at all?

how the hell did you ever escape from the zoo anyway? seriously dude.. you look like your straight outta "planet of the apes".. not the leader dude though.. you would have been one of the female apes.. i mean your forehead.. it's huge.. then there's those prominences over your eyebrows that throws you into the cromagnon class..

oh yeah..

i own my own house.

i only come on this site while i'm at work

i make enough to live quite comfortably and i'm a full-time student..

my wife is hot.

everybody was a boxer or a star high school athlete or super star track athlete at some time in their life.. at least all the losers on this board... it doesn't suprise me that you were a "boxer".. what happened anyway? knee injury right? i shoulda known.

you're 28.

you're a racist leprechuan with a deep hate for homosexuality that stems from all those emotions you don't know how to decipher that were brought about by the shear joy you experienced when that pasteur took you back to the "private baptism room" to let you kiss jesus over and over and over..

did i mention you're ugly?
 
if you think Im going to box you, you got that wrong, if its a fight then its no holds barred and anything goes, in otehr words choke holds apply, knees, arm bars, grappler moves, punches, kicks..Im not going to fucking box Im going to fight and be dirty if need be
 
the People's Champ said:


well, you don't have to tell me twice there genius


huh? i was talking to klansmember dballer..

not you sir..

i would never disrespect a subordinate..


unless it was called for that is.
 
decem said:


did i mention you're ugly?

you are not married...

you live with your parents...

you are jobless....

I do know you are in school.

I may be ugly.. but at least I am not anemic...

you look luike you are straight outta of Aushwitz. Now instead of trying to make yourself not look so stupid... get your emaciated ass somthing to eat.. and get a fucking job!!!!

yeah.. I had a knee injury.. but if I lost my leg I could still knock your fucking eithiopian ass out for good...
 
Austin316 said:
if you think Im going to box you, you got that wrong, if its a fight then its no holds barred and anything goes, in otehr words choke holds apply, knees, arm bars, grappler moves, punches, kicks..Im not going to fucking box Im going to fight and be dirty if need be

Then take a tip from me, don't ever accept a challenge from your boyfriend.
 
Last edited:
dballer said:




kayne.. arent you close to 200?? how could that be a fair fight... ??? I think you should be ashamed of yourself for even thinking of beating on a little girl.


I'M OVER 200 AND YOU HAVE A VERY VALID POINT. HOWEVER, IF THIS WERE REAL LIFE, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM ALREADY. HIS ALLIGATOR MOUTH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS HUMMINGBIRD ASS IN TROUBLE LONG AGO.


KAYNE
 
KAYNE said:



I'M OVER 200 AND YOU HAVE A VERY VALID POINT. HOWEVER, IF THIS WERE REAL LIFE, I PROBABLY WOULD HAVE BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM ALREADY. HIS ALLIGATOR MOUTH WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS HUMMINGBIRD ASS IN TROUBLE LONG AGO.


KAYNE


um.. good line hillbilly..


in real life.. you are a fat tub of dog shit that's unhappy in his job and in his ugly body..

is it hard being ugly?

what about dumb?

i mean.. it's pretty clear you're a few cans short of six pack (to use your hillbilly lingo)... so is that hard on you?

tough with school and all?

do you get many grades above that of a "c?"
 
The Nature Boy said:
decems wife is dead, I heard she killed herself because she was annoyed to death.

this is a horrid thing to say
 
Top Bottom