Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca

JosephW

Oh Boy..... I'm a Newbie, been lifting for a year or so, 27 years old 5'7 150. Just decided to take my first cycle and may have gotten some bad advice. I got some Deca from a buddy and was instructed to take a 10 week cycle 1 ml a week 200 mg. On on week three and kinda feel the effects. Think I might have a slight case of the "deca dick" but maybe its mental. I'm taking such a low dose - its not too bad just a little weaker in the sack. FML.....

Anyways, wondering if I can add some sust 250 to what I'm already taking, I want to finish the deca as I son't want it to be a waste. I don't care to get HUGE, just want to add a little size. I race motocross and dont want to be really huge. Right now I'm pretty skinny just starting to get a six pack. Lifting 3 times a week for 45 min. Motocross once or twice a week (2) 45 min motos.

Can someone give me some advice as far as what to add in addition to the deca? My next question is can I just continue to stay on the deca, or will this shit Shut me down? I'm thinking of taking Clomid for PCT three weeks after my last shot? Or will be okay without the PCT with this low dose. I'd like to just with the deca for this initial cycle, but if need be I'll stack on it.

Let me know, and please no ass hole remarks. much appreciated.

honestly STOP the cycle NOW

you dont have any thing lined up to do this properly ( no offense)

Deca alone will shut you down hard and long, so unless you want to lose all gains, and feel like crap for months STOP NOW

then do your homework here on Elite

Yeah i kinda agree with Omega. But if your like me your gonna do it anyway. So IMO deca wasnt a good choice for a first cycle. A simple moderate dose test would have been better. Anyway in my personal experience and everyone is different i had no deca dick. i ran a deca cycle and then finished it up with sus250 and test prop. Now 200mg a week shouldnt cause, well if your 150lbs it might be ok for you but im 225 and ran 600mg a week. but mine was for size and for my joints. Along with 400mg of sus250 and 100-200mg of prop. a week. for you.... run the deca and shoot a sus250 once a week if your wang aint working. deca on sat and sus on wed, then repeat. now as for cycle support you really need, i think and correct me if im wrong anyone a progesterone blocker for the deca cause you will get titties off it if not using something. i personally used aromasin. and it worked well for me. you really need to do your research and plan out a cycle before pinning. IMO and everyone elses.

I know I fuct up, I'm going to deal with the consequences. I'll add Sus 250 into the mix and see what happens. I have been researching, apparently not enough though.

Don't just stop! I suggest stopping the Deca yes, but running some Test prop for a few weeks.. then get some Nolva and use it with ur clomid for a half decent pct.. Then go do a lot of research, then u can use what Deca u have left for a next Real cycle.

Do more research,but in my opinion if you add sustanon it woldn't hurt.You can drop deca and just run sustanon for 12 weeks along or run deca for 7 more weeks and sustanon for 10 weeks.
Why stop?
He most likely shut down anyway.

Top Bottom