stevensmig
New member
First time user of Deca, I have a bottle that says "Deca QV 300" by Quality-vet, is this stuff good, and could someone tell me how to use it? when, how times a week, best place to inject, and so on?
stevensmig said:First time user of Deca, I have a bottle that says "Deca QV 300" by Quality-vet, is this stuff good, and could someone tell me how to use it? when, how times a week, best place to inject, and so on?

tiggerizme said:If you are going to use the Deca alone I would run 300mg/wk for three wks and then move up to 600-900mg/wk to get the most out of it.
I would recommend running a Test with it also though. I have always loved the Sustanon 250 and Deca cycle myself. Massive strength gains, good muscle be careful about the water retention.
tiggerizme said:If you are going to use the Deca alone I would run 300mg/wk for three wks and then move up to 600-900mg/wk to get the most out of it.
I would recommend running a Test with it also though. I have always loved the Sustanon 250 and Deca cycle myself. Massive strength gains, good muscle be careful about the water retention.
stevensmig said:First time user of Deca, I have a bottle that says "Deca QV 300" by Quality-vet, is this stuff good, and could someone tell me how to use it? when, how times a week, best place to inject, and so on?
tiggerizme said:Like I said 25homes IMO. I have never had any issues with this stack and it is used quite often amongst new people. It was my very first cycle. If you have a better recommendation then I would suggest posting bro.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














