Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Test Enanthate Cycle ( Need Help Please)

Frankieperfect

I have just started a cycle of test/deca what is the best recomended dosage for the cycle? Is 300mg of deca and 250 of Test E once a week gonna cut it?

Frankieperfect said:
I have just started a cycle of test/deca what is the best recomended dosage for the cycle? Is 300mg of deca and 250 of Test E once a week gonna cut it?
i got this one fellas.....
frankie my boy, lemme save you some time here amigo. go back to the sticky not that says "newbies read this " and then read it.
lemme ask you this , is 300mg deca and 250mg of test E once a week gonna cut it for me ? do you think ? cut what ? what am i trying to do ? how much do i weigh ? whats my workout history ? i know as much about you as you do about me ...help us help you. throw us a few more bones here buddy. but if you are doing a test/deca stack , go for the triple threat and throw some dbol in there, you can thank me later with K ...danny

oh and dont post any BS on his post this time....hehe

Kool sorry bout lack of info man, 6'3 205lbs, wanting to reach at least 225lbs, wanting to put on more size , work out consistanly 5 days a week , consume 250 grams of protien a day and take all my needed supplemants(vitamins , milk thistle , oils ,etc..) was wanting to know if that is the right dosage for taking that cycle. If i get dbol, how much i need? Oh yeah, and have gyno from previous cycle, will 50mg of clomid a day help supress it while im on this cycle(its all i could get)

Last edited:
What were your previous cycles? I say, if it aint broke dont fix it. If you've been gaining off those kind of doses all along, then just keep doing it. When you can no longer gain off 500mg/wk, then you'll know its time to increase.

Me thinks you shouldn't have started the cycle without proper ancillaries....gyno/Nolvadex. And why would you run the Deca dosage higher than the Deca dosage? Some feel that the ratio should be 1:1.5, i.e., 300mg Deca:450mg Test...but that of course is based upon individual body reactions.

If you couldn't get any Nolva....you probably don't have Dostinex available either. Not sure if you have run Deca in the past but you will not want any prolactin build-up in your system. Dostinex will prevent this .... not to mention the added benefits of it!

It's a good combination. I just fear that you didn't prepare as well as you could have in the ancillary department. Don't want that gyno to flare up even further!

On a side note, I can't maintain my left arm on 250mg protein per day....but that's just me. Have you thought about increasing your protein intake to say upwards of 350-400mg per day? This will significantly increase your chances to reach 225lbs and maintain most of it.

Good luck!

Thank you for info guys, i will be increasing my gram/lb protien intake bye 3g of protien/lb a day. Could not get nolva or dostinex from source, only could get 50mg clomid ha. Anyways this is first week on this cycle ( did the same cycle 12 months ago, 300mgdeca/250mgTest E week,8weeks gained 15lbs) will most likely increase Test E dosage to 500mg on second week. Is it worth it if I wanted to gain more to get any creatine or Nitric Oxide?

Frankieperfect said:
Thank you for info guys, i will be increasing my gram/lb protien intake bye 3g of protien/lb a day. Could not get nolva or dostinex from source, only could get 50mg clomid ha. Anyways this is first week on this cycle ( did the same cycle 12 months ago, 300mgdeca/250mgTest E week,8weeks gained 15lbs) will most likely increase Test E dosage to 500mg on second week. Is it worth it if I wanted to gain more to get any creatine or Nitric Oxide?

I persoanlly think crweatine is garbage but that is me, definitely add the protein, go to the top of the page and visit ancillary guys thread, order some novadelx..it is a must if you have gyno already. You should have fixed that before hitting up this cycle but hopefully you can fix it, also grab so a-dex. Nova will help reverse the gyno while adex with prevent you from getting it worse.

Top Bottom