Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Tren

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Is it ok to run deca at 400mg and tren E at 200mg or is that too much 19-nor?

getting ideas for later

As long as you keep prolactin in check, it's probably not a big deal. I would suggest a lower test dose with it as well for lower aromatization. Other than that I don't see a problem, especially considering the Tren dose is on the lower side

since you are on HRT anyway then its totally fine.

deca is a mild steroid that gives a feeling of well being and tren is extremely androgenic and anabolic so its a fine mix. I wouldn't stack tren with something extremely potent or harsh ever.

Chad nicholls and Dave Palumbo used to advocate 6 weeks deca then switch to 6 weeks tren so 12 weeks in all with your HRT dose

Is it ok to run deca at 400mg and tren E at 200mg or is that too much 19-nor?

getting ideas for later

Its an outstanding combo. The best injectable combo I've used. Throw in a little mast and your golden, and of course the hrt test dose. Dosage will depend on experience with both. Start low and adjust up. I'd start at 200 mg each and go from there. Its gonna take a good 6 weeks for them to really take off then you can start adjusting weekly. If you wanna get harder and leaner up the tren and mast. If your wanting to get fuller and combat some of the drying out, more decca. If you really wanna take the hardening and vascularity to an extreme level add in some winny on the back end.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Does the caber at .5mg E3D still work or does it need to be more?
Test dose I was thinking 250mg

Does the caber at .5mg E3D still work or does it need to be more?
Test dose I was thinking 250mg

With test that low you won't need much caber at all. 0.5 mg once a week or two will suffice. I'm not a fan of just taking shit just to take it. Use it when and if you need it. Pay attention to symptoms and base your dose and frequency off of those.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

I really like tren and deca, appetite was through the roof and no matter what I ate it was pure lean gains.

Top Bottom