Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DECA and SUS GAINS

f4209211

How much of gains does a first timer keep from DECA and SUS using it for 6 weeks. I'm only shooting for 15 pounds of lean muscle and will be happy if i keep 10. Is this realistic or am i being over ambitious.

Sorry, i'll be using it for 8 weeks. is this enough or 10 would be better. i wanna come of it and let my body go back to its natural state as fast as possible since it is my first cycle, Is PAPERVAR going to give me extra strength cause that isone of my targets

thanks to everyone again

f4209211 said:
Sorry, i'll be using it for 8 weeks. is this enough or 10 would be better. i wanna come of it and let my body go back to its natural state as fast as possible since it is my first cycle, Is PAPERVAR going to give me extra strength cause that isone of my targets

thanks to everyone again

Why would u want your body to go back to it natural state as fast as possible? BTW 10 wks would be better.

Chops

f4209211 said:
How much of gains does a first timer keep from DECA and SUS using it for 6 weeks. I'm only shooting for 15 pounds of lean muscle and will be happy if i keep 10. Is this realistic or am i being over ambitious.

I did the same cycle as my first and it is coming to a close right now. I am up 30lb.s and am comencing with the cutting now hoping to be 190 ripped up at 5'10".

Start low don't dive into 900mgs or whatever. I only used 200deca/wk and 250 sust/wk. Kicked in good for me during weeks 5-6 so don't get discouraged in the first month. Good luck! Eat up:bday:

I'm on week 6 out of 10 of that same cycle (first one as well).
250mg sust/wk
300mg deca/wk
I'm 5'11 and now 238 from 220 when I started...and strong as hell.
I'm not retaining any (noticeable) water...I actually look more lean, but a lot bigger. I don't look swollen or bloated. Everyone I know keeps telling me how big I got. I have more veins coming out now than I did when I started. My testicles are a little smaller though :).
I don't expect to lose much of my gains...plus I still have 4 more weeks to add on the lbs.
I'm eating a lot...mostly a lot of protein, but really whatever I can get my hands on (I haven't been counting numbers...I know I should do that though).

So I say go for it, and go for 10 weeks...and your goals ARE realistic.

Afternoon all. Firstly, I can't believe all the negative press about Steroids that you often heard and read up on.

SEcondly, I'm looking for all the advice I can get. I recently finished a 4 week cycle of Deca and urm, Testes? So far it's the best supplement I've taking for weight training. I'm more ripped and put on about 4-5 KG of muscle, strength has improved. Next, I'm looking to go on to a possibly a 10 week cycle (or maybe just another 6 weeks) of Deca and Sus. How much weight/muscle would I gain from this, is it worth it? Another thing that concerns me is the Deca supressing my testosterone/libido. When taken with Sus is this an issue?

Thanks,

I just finished 8 weeks of 500 mg Sust and 400 mg Deca a week. I split them doses up and pinned twice a week. It was my comeback cycle after 6 years off. I dieted while on the cycle and controlled my calories except had huge protien. I hardened up massively. Strength shot up and my weight. I am running wk 9-15 with 75 mg aNAVAR a day and 210 mg Test cyp a week to solidify gains. Deca + test cycle rocks!!

Top Bottom