Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Sperm Count

DSPO

I understand that traces of Deca can be detected in your body for up to 18 months. A friend of mine told me that I should not continue to use Deca if I am planning on having kids within the next 12-18 months. Is this true? What about other types of Gear like Primo, Winny, and Test?

DSPO

[This message has been edited by DSPO (edited October 17, 2000).]

Ask your friend why on earth he said that and where he came up with this medical information. i see no reason why you can't use deca and have kids.

------------------
e2.jpg

He did not say that I could not have kids just that I would have to be off Deca for at least 9 - 12 months. Is there a waiting period required???

I am sorry but this is a ridiculous question.
DECA has no effect on the pregnancy of you partner with the exception of whether you will actually be producing enough sperm to impregnate her.

------------------
MP

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha:
I am sorry but this is a ridiculous question.
DECA has no effect on the pregnancy of you partner with the exception of whether you will actually be producing enough sperm to impregnate her.

Maybe I should have clarified. I was told that sperm count is around 100 for several months after using Deca.

How long does Deca reduce sperm count?

Is the duration of a low sperm production the same for all gear or is it down longer for Deca?

How long will it be down until enough sperm is produced that will enable impregnation?

I hope you do not feel that these are ridiculous.

Originally posted by AJC1977:

Damn you Maverick...Honest to God, that's exactly what I was gonna say!
If you used Deca, it might be a while before your sperm count is high enough.

[This message has been edited by DSPO (edited October 20, 2000).]

Top Bottom