Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and Acne

How would I administer the armidex post cycle. Remember I will be taking Deca only. Do I still wait 3 weeks and then just take 1mg per day. If so or if not, how long do I run the armidex?

i just finished my deca cycle

this was my first one. I had a acne break out when i hit 400mg a week. Thne i went back down to 300 a week and i never got anymore. So it shouldn't be a problem.

did acutane twice at up to 120mg a day...clomid wasnt bad...no change just worse on chest where there had never been any...cleared up quik...face stayed the same...bad

Im 20 and I did a deca only cycle when i was 19, beleive it or not my acne actually got better!! - but not long after this I started feeling real down and started to lose the motivation to train

deca is going to be active for some time and has some potential to activate prog. receptor - maybe thats why my acne got better??

anyways mate I dont see the point in shedding out all that $$$ for arimidex as i dont think it means anything when on deca only, but perhaps be better suited to when utilising test d-bol e.t.c.

Im on my 2nd accutane programme and its barely touching me!
so im going off it so i can do another gear cycle and just stick with the sun beds!!

best luck

JK

RESPECT FOR THE GEAR!

Deca gave me bad acne.

Everyone is different but it took me a month after my last shot to clear up about 90 percent. Three months to lose the acne completely.

Face it man -- gear causes acne about 99% of the time. You're just fooling yourself if you're thinking it might not happen to you. Especially since you already have an acne problem.

Tanning beds and bleach baths bro...

zippy44,
Did you break out on your face or just on your body. I'm not worried about the body, just my face. I value all of your opinions. If you think this is going to make my face horrible, then I'll say fuck it and wont do the cycle. I realize its on a person by person basis, but I just need some kind of solid answer and encouragment, before I begin.

Another question is, everyone is in aggrement that the clomid is not what actually makes you break out, its your test levels returning to normal. So,if armidex acts in much of the same way as clomid, how would it be any different for the skin?

Top Bottom