Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol

maccy

Hey guys I'm 10 days into my test e/ dbol cycle and hitting my diet hard. Only issue I'm having is I'm feeling a bit sick in the stomach...pretty much all day and when it comes to eating I feel like I'm going to vomit...but I'm forcing it Down and have been gaining weight. Does anyone else have this issue while on oral dbol? Could it also be the n2guard?

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Meal 1
6 full eggs, 2 cups oatmeal, protein shake with 10 ounces of milk.

Meal 2
2 large bananas, handfull of almonds, 175grams tuna

Meal 3
300grams chicken breast, 1 cup Brown rice, 2 cups brussel sprouts

Meal 4- pre workout
1 banana, protein shake, 1.M.R & 40grams of pure carbs powder

Post workout
Protein shake, 40grams pure carbs powder

Meal 5
2 steaks, 1 cup of corn, 1 cup of mixed beans, 1 cup of Brown rice, mixed leafy salad

Meal 6- before bed
250 grams cottage cheese

Drinking lots of water through out the day

No need to switch, aromasin is fine. Have you tried digestive enzymes? I use them and they really help to move food through the digestive system. They may help, but it might be the D-bol causing your symptoms.

I'll give them a try, yeah was thinking might b the dbol n its my first time taking it

have you ran a test only cycle before? do you feel like you have flu like symptoms? it could be test flu...

THERE IS NO NEED to switch your ai... especially with dbol... thats just fucking horrible advice to go to a weaker ai on something that aromatizes like dbol does... wtf man... im so sick of that terrible advice shit... fuck!

Top Bottom