Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Test Deca Tren stack?

I dont hate bro.....after grinding for 25 years hard with the iron, and detaching numerous muscles, ligaments, tendons, and trashing my body while not even juicing.....I caution against folks trashing theirs with or without juice and trying to do things with more moderation and long term health in mind. Your doctor cannot test the ratio of your muscle to connective tissue growth rates. He can check your bloodwork to make sure lots of stuff is in ideal ranges, but there is no way in hell going from 230 to 380 for reps that your joint structures and connective tissue were as prepared as they would be if you did that naturally. Your stabilizers and connective tissue thickening would be better able to adapt slowly versus jumping up as fast as you did. Plus not saying I know you at all, but I always wonder about the mental aspects and psychology of folks juicing so much at high doses, especially at younger ages without a ton of training age under their belts.

Top Bottom