Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol side??

Chase221

Hey guys, new to EF here and need some insight on a current issue I've developed after starting my cycle
Here's my stack

50mg dbol ed
400mg Test E
400mg Tren E

Now, all is well on week 2 but I have this random cluster of bumps on my right arm where the bicep meets the forearm. I've counted about 25 of these and when I woke up today 3 or 4 are starting to bubble at the top, blister I guess you could say. These bumps showed up around day 5 but I just thought normal side. What do?

im not sure about what your experiencing but your dosage on everything is too high except for tren... lower your dbol and test bro... you are at a high rate risk of esrogen conversion... drop your dbol to 30 mg and test down to at least 350... make sure you are running aromasin and n2guard alongside...

Sometimes on cycle I'll get patches of acne that look like blisters almost so it's probably just acne. And a festerd hair can turn into a big painful bump as well. Happens alot with Test. And yeah drop the dbol dose to around 30.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom