Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol all at once?

iamtybaby

Hey there guys. Currently in my 2nd week of dbol at 30mg a day. Also in my 6th week of Test E at 500mg.

I know it's preached that you should split your dosing thru out the day. Every 5.5-6 Hours I've read. My issue is this. I am a truck driver, I'm home at the end of the day. I followed the usual procedure for the first week but now I'm thinking about changing it because I have to drive around with illegal drugs in my pockets in order to follow this procedure.

I would like to know if I just took my caps after I get off, maybe before my workout would that be fine?

people don't understand how half lives work at all.. you don't have to split it up so you take it however long the half life is.

you can easily get away with taking it just split dose twice a day so every 12 hours. that is fine. its still gonna be in your system that whole time even with a short half life.

I used to take the whole dosage (40mg) 2 hours before my workout. I now do the same with Anavar. Always worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Top Bottom