Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

db curls

TheOak84

i just started doin them 4 weeks ago, and besides the fact they are great for bis, my forearms are getting the most gains. i always did bb curls, preachers or hammer curls, never any twisting. ive found new growth, yay. just 2-3 simple sets of 8 and the next day my forearms burn like a bitch.

Isn't it the change that is most beneficial ?

BTW I also think BB curls are a more specific movement targeted at bis

Anthrax said:

Depends on how you do them. Many people cheat with both bb and dbs. Inlcine db curls (where you sit on the incline bench and hold your shoulders back) are great b/c it's hard to cheat with your shoulders or back.

The more you bring in your wrist, the more you'll feel it in your forearms. I'm surprised-- with your size-- that you've never done db curls.

Anthrax said:
Isn't it the change that is most beneficial ?

i think that too, thats y i was commenting on my forearms getting the most work. :)

i dont do do anything for my forearms and they are pretty big, after i do higher rep dumbell curls (8-10 in each arm) they burn life crazy and i can almost not make it to the dumbell rack to put them back

Top Bottom