Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

David Beckham's US temptation

Gambino said:
nah he just posts links
i have a friend who is a online product placement guy...goes to web forums and does shit like finalfrontier

fuckin smart if you think about it. forums are a great place to generate traffic....
would have to be something like a news site/another site though. i think products would be way too overt and easily banned.

at least this bot posts shit people may want to talk about

calveless wonder said:
fuckin smart if you think about it. forums are a great place to generate traffic....
would have to be something like a news site/another site though. i think products would be way too overt and easily banned.

at least this bot posts shit people may want to talk about
what he does is develop a rep before he starts talking products

Gambino said:
nah he just posts links
i have a friend who is a online product placement guy...goes to web forums and does shit like finalfrontier

I'm gonna go out right now and buy me soccer tickets to one of Beck's games. :)

Let's think about this, he is a pretty boy and makes more than $50 million a year. Sounds similiar to A-Rod on the Yankees. Damn right, they cheat. I bet their wives cheat too.

fistfullofsteel said:
Let's think about this, he is a pretty boy and makes more than $50 million a year. Sounds similiar to A-Rod on the Yankees. Damn right, they cheat. I bet their wives cheat too.

Interesting....

I can prolly think of one Hollywood/famous couple who prolly are faithful to one another: Paul Newman & Joanna Woodward.

I could be wrong too.

fistfullofsteel said:

Then why get married ? I'd just remain single and fuck a different one every weekend...

i can't wait for italy to shut him down in the next WC if USA even makes it past the first round lolol

I couldn't care less if they both bop everyone in Hollywood. I hate that couple.

Top Bottom