Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Date night and I'm soooooo nervous!

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
I'm not the kind of woman who normally gets nervous over ANY man... yet I can barely eat my apple because of the butterflies. It's a great feeling and the reason for it is ooooooh soooooo wonderful, but dang it's distracting. LOL! :p :p :p :heart:

Sorry, still twitterpated. LOL! Forgot to post. It was AMAZING. Nothing fancy, but he's more than I expected. :p :p

Oh DO TELL! :D

(Us old married broads now have to be satisfied to live vicariously through the lives of you single gals!)

He cooked me dinner... all gluten free of course. :qt: Then a walk down along the waterfront to make out in front of the old people. The talking was the best part. I could sit up all night talking to him and never get bored. *sigh* Stick a fork in me, I'm done. LOL!

dirty~d~ said:
He cooked me dinner... all gluten free of course. :qt: Then a walk down along the waterfront to make out in front of the old people. The talking was the best part. I could sit up all night talking to him and never get bored. *sigh* Stick a fork in me, I'm done. LOL!

:evil:

I'm so happy you had a great time, girl!!

LOL, oh behave! Date #2 tonight. :p

Top Bottom