Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn younger girls are hot

theoak01

Im not talking like jail bait,but my sister is 17 and has friends a little older,18ish and I went to school with a few of them,anyway this one lil hottie is crashin here tonight and all I can think about it fucking her senseless all night.

Im gonna hide im my room and jerk it all night or just hide here on elite so I dont become a bad man ;)

straight up dude, I might make a run in with this girl thats turning 18 this week - soooo yeah.

damn you fuckers arent helping,Im so damn horny from this whole being single no nookie thing,I just may try and work the oaktown nugga magic

Div where are you orbly,your my mentor,toss some game my way

DIVISION is a prude when it comes to things like this. I suspect its because he doesnt get much play.

how old are you bro?

TheOak01 said:
Im not talking like jail bait,but my sister is 17 and has friends a little older,18ish and I went to school with a few of them,anyway this one lil hottie is crashin here tonight and all I can think about it fucking her senseless all night.

Im gonna hide im my room and jerk it all night or just hide here on elite so I dont become a bad man ;)

Now, I thought you said you liked older women? Must just be females in general. lol! :heart:

why is this an issue? thats a year age difference.

The rule is Age/2 + 7 for girls you can have sex with. In your case it's 17 - you got nothing to worry about except making your sister not like you or something.

hit it man

daisy-we use to hang out alot,but I always had a girlfriend,we do get along great ,but Im not really sure,Im just a hormonal man lol

UA-age dont bother me,but I try not to get involved with my sisters friends,it would be weird hanging etc

lilred-I do love older women,but this girl is a lil cutie,tight body,and over all sexy,even mentally,she seems older then her age thats for sure

Top Bottom