Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn Suspension, Took 6 tries to pin successful today

I really will be on this tuesday Morning for a definitive answer. But, I hope you are wrong. Cuz, I been injecting it and did another today. Why would it come in a 10 Ml vial with a rubber stopper?

It is suspended so that you can measure the proper mg/ml with a syringe and squirt it in your mouth. There is no such thing as injectable anavar.
Why don't you ask your source and see the response you get.

^that is false, i have seen inject var on source lists in the past... inject d-bol as well...
however, unless purchased specifically with that intent, i would NOT inject it...
it is drinkable, just like winny suspension...

i once recieved liquid adex labeled 'for intramuscular injection'.., and it didnt even have a rubber stopper... no way in hell i risk that...
yours could very well be inject var... you should try and contact your source...
it seems possibly overdosed then if its clogging pins.. or maybe you needed to shake it up harder when you first used it, now there is too much powder left at the bottom... all i can really think of...
just make it easy and drink it

Yes, probably made by a lab that does not make tabs/caps. And yes, there is inject winny and dbol that you can drink, which would prevent first pass in the liver when injected - but since var is mostly metabolized in the kidneys, injecting var is worthless.

Just drink it, period.

I will go the next 5 days and just squirt the liquid in my mouth and see how I feel. I was already doing 50mg of oral too each day. As that is the only reason I was using the injectable too as to cut down my daily intake orally. I just came off 8 weeks of 500 mg Sust and 400mg Deca a week and felt way more jacked than the 100mg Var a day. Although my appetite has decreased since the Var and not holding water like a I was.

Top Bottom