Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn Suspension, Took 6 tries to pin successful today

I cant wait to finish off the rest of my Oxandralone SUSPENSION. On my second bottle and this bottle is clogging my 23 gauge needle up worse than the first. Today was a disaster, 2 drawing pins and 4 injecting pins later, I finally got it right. I literally have to shake the syrige right before inject to mix it. The solids settle so fast. How many attempts and pins will it take for one sucessful shot tomorrow? :confused: And I still got to finish 2 more bottles... :(

I cant wait to finish off the rest of my Oxandralone SUSPENSION. On my second bottle and this bottle is clogging my 23 gauge needle up worse than the first. Today was a disaster, 2 drawing pins and 4 injecting pins later, I finally got it right. I literally have to shake the syrige right before inject to mix it. The solids settle so fast. How many attempts and pins will it take for one sucessful shot tomorrow? :confused: And I still got to finish 2 more bottles... :(

bro....is this not an oral???

Last edited:
Top Bottom