Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Damn people are fat.

biteme

MVP
EF VIP
I'm sitting in the receptionist lobby at work watching the employees get dropped off in front of the door coming back from lunch. People are so fat, they can hardly get out of the cars. The only people of normal weight here are the Asians. Their fatness makes me feel small and I'm not small.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. If you just take a step back in your day to day life (Americans that is), and look at everyone you encounter, most of them are fat.

It's funny how their are so many fat fucks here but also so many fit people. There are more gyms per capita here than anywhere else. Asians don't work out at all. They might be "thin" but still 30% bodyfat.

Good. It makes my body stand out even more in a crowd of people.

slickdadd said:
I've said it once and I'll say it again. If you just take a step back in your day to day life (Americans that is), and look at everyone you encounter, most of them are fat.

I know and it's depressing. There's not that many good looking women to look at anymore.

I can;t possibly comprhened how you can be a fatass, liek what posses you ot become such a lard ass honestly? too each his own.

slickdadd said:
So true. I noticed this one time at Walmart [supercenter] fat people grocery shopping. It seemed like 9 out of ten people there were fat to some degree.

Scarlett33 said:
So true. I noticed this one time at Walmart [supercenter] fat people grocery shopping. It seemed like 9 out of ten people there were fat to some degree.

Wal-Mart shouldn't even count. That is like the Garden of Eden of fat people in sweatpants. It's incredible.

slickdadd said:

Wal-Mart shouldn't even count. That is like the Garden of Eden of fat people in sweatpants. It's incredible.

that's the only store I've seen so far with motorized carts (aka rascals) for fat people. GROSS.

The Nature Boy said:

that's the only store I've seen so far with motorized carts (aka rascals) for fat people. GROSS.

See...I went to a Wal-Mart in Kentucky and I couldn't believe how many beautiful women that were there. Maybe they were just following me.

Top Bottom