Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

damn my ass hurts

derek3242

ok i took my first shot of test in the right spot on my ass and asprated there was no blood. but my ass hurts to the point where i can barly sit down what should i do and is this normal. iv been taking hot baths and rubbing that spot like a mofo. it feels alot better after i do that but still hurts

derek3242 said:
ok i took my first shot of test in the right spot on my ass and asprated there was no blood. but my ass hurts to the point where i can barly sit down what should i do and is this normal. iv been taking hot baths and rubbing that spot like a mofo. it feels alot better after i do that but still hurts

prop?

Esters can cause this reaction

oddly enough people seem to get used to it, or it dos not effect then as much over time

it was test 250 i mean it was my first injection ever so ill just ride it out im about to stick my left cheek. there is no redness or or discolor

T-250 does should not hurt at all,

Assuming you did everything correct, it could be the gear, if so

You can bake it,

If it hurts on the 2nd injection, unbearably, contact me and I will tell you how to bake the gear.

Or you can just do a search, either way, inject again and see how it goes.

yep...must be prop! even the test prop 150mg hurts, but not as bad...250mg lasted a week, but the 150mg lasted 3 days...solidspine hook it up! how do you bake it?

Top Bottom