Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Daisy ,sarah ,physical And All Ladies We Dare You And We'll Love You If:

Give it up. It's just not gonna happen. In case you haven't noticed. Daisy, Raina, and all the other women on this board are just too smart for that shit.

These are not a bunch of hillbilly blondes you can talk into anything for nothing. These women have excersised their brains long before they excersised their bodies.

As nice as it would be, I think they would lose alot of respect if they were to do that. They know this. We might not.

Nice to dream though isn't it?

Griz1 said:
Give it up. It's just not gonna happen. In case you haven't noticed. Daisy, Raina, and all the other women on this board are just too smart for that shit.

These are not a bunch of hillbilly blondes you can talk into anything for nothing. These women have excersised their brains long before they excersised their bodies.

As nice as it would be, I think they would lose alot of respect if they were to do that. They know this. We might not.

Nice to dream though isn't it?

I am not asking for nude shots my friend. Plus they all have posted pictures before(and lots of them too) please don't try to put me like I am being disrespectful to them,I am not. The board in the first place its named"pic of our members"and by that I was trying to have some fun with them and other members like we always try doing.
Every women likes to hear a compliment how beautiful or how sexy they are and that exactly what they get from treads like this,positive toughts. And I am not dreaming,I was just trying to come up with a mix of pic from all of them and post coments .
If it was for my pleasure why would I bother to put a tread like this if it was just to get pictures of them when I can go directly to their gallerys and see them since I am a plat member. Belive me bro I am no pervert,I was just trying to post like I used to do it 3 years ago.

p.s just trying to make a point.Forgive me if it sounds rude.

Top Bottom