Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAIRY Products BAD While Cutting?

Is DAIRY A No-No While Cutting?

• YES! Never Eat/Drink Dairy While Trying To Lose Fat

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • NO! That's A Myth..

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
People say the sugars in milk are simple sugars and maybe they are but theyre low-glycemic.. which is what's important in my opinion.

I take in around 2 cups of milk a day and I have no problem at all with fat-loss.. and losing fat is ALWAYS a struggle for me!

8g protein per 8 oz. cant beat the price either..
:D:D

Rest days i eat about 3cups of low fat cottage cheese, how much protein from all that 96 Protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monstar, i've been tracking this board for a while now, and i think you've been cutting since forever now! I remember you asking countless questions on various diets and even tracking your results in a thread. Can you mention the results of the various diets? I'm interested in a CKD myself in 3 months perhaps. thanks.

I think its all related to the lactose my self. Some people it causes a bit of water retention others have no problems. Lactose can effect people is many different ways. Slight intolerance may show up in the form of water retention. (actually read that when reading about lactose intolerance "my sis is intolerant") Lactose intolerance can even show up as acne hence the ance dairy rumours its a less common occurance. Gas ect.. are others.. Also to be taken into account is the fact that you may be able to digest lactose fine untill you intake a real lot of it and its just too much for the bacteria to handle.

In short I believe dairy is fine.

Top Bottom