Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DAA / Animal-Test + Forma-Stanzol

iJohnDoe

Hello Everyone,

I'm 34 years old. Been hitting the gym and doing cardio for the last couple of years. My diet is ultra clean.

I started taking DAA / Animal-Test about 30 days ago. It's probably one of the best things I've ever done. I feel like a new person. I've gotten so many benefits and feel great. I should have done it a long time ago.

I just started Forma-Stanzol in the last week. I'm noticing some difference but nothing major yet.

I'm going to do this stack for another 30 days and finish off the Forma-Stanzol until it's gone. I should be right around 60 days for everything. Then take 30 days off.

Question: Would it make sense to add in RS Transaderm for the remaining 30 days?

I wouldn't add the transaderm in for 30 days. I'd save it for a 6-8 week ph run with katana and epi. You could add some dspark in to your current stack and cut back on the forma dose. This will stack nicely with the daa.

I add the d spark to the Oder enter the code and it takes off 1.19 I add daa powder for 20$ and enter the code and hit re calculate total comes to 58.19$ with a discount of 1.79$

Top Bottom