Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

D-Bol's effect on women

VooDoo Lady

I am SO SICK AND TIRED of hearing speculation that **'s Anavar might actually be D-Bol...

So, lets say for discussion sake that it actually IS D-Bol...

What kind of effect would that have on a woman? What sides would result? What kind of gains could a woman expect?

Basically I'm asking because I used ** Anavar and gained a tremendous amount of lean muscle mass, lost a tremendous amount of body fat and experienced minimal sides. If it LOOKS LIKE A DUCK AND QUACKS LIKE A DUCK........know what I mean???

Thanks,
VDL

I edited it for you, mod's :)

Last edited:
The main difference you'll see is that with dbol your sex drive will skyrocket while on ox it won't change much and you will get more acne and hair from dbol. Eyepee's Anavar is not dbol though. The test I saw only said it is dosed half of what he says it is so you'll just get less. You should be ok.

ulter said:
The main difference you'll see is that with dbol your sex drive will skyrocket while on ox it won't change much

HAHAHAHAHA I had NO SEX DRIVE what-so-ever while on **'s anavar....DEF NOT d-bol :laugh2: Hubby can attest to that...

Any other opinions??

As a woman, you do not have to use large amounts, so why risk it. I would just buy SPA.

I am not bashing his products. I can only give you my experience. I did very well on his anavar, but I did get bloat and lower back pumps, as I would on dbol.

It may be due to the fact that I was taking 50mg a day. Maybe anavar has more sides than people think. It is so cost prohibited to use large amounts until a bootleg product is around $.50 a pill for 10mg.

I do not know. I am glad you did well. Give the Spanish generic a try.

Masculination, hoarse voice, acne, body or facial hair enlarged clitoris. D-bol is definetly not for women. It does not take much and would not take long.

I have never heard ** Var has D-bol in it. Although I did hear that about Ttokyo Var.

From my experiance there is no efin way ** var has d-bol in it.

I've done a good 8 weeks on dbol. (along with deca) did 5mgs ed dbol and 75mg deca e7d... Got a TON of water retention along with really really really bad insomnia. I've never had insomnia from any other AS only dbol. It was a killer, even with a sleeping pill I still never felt well rested. No other sides to speak of though. Strength went up some, dont think I gained too much muscle from it though. If I had to do it again, I wouldnt use it. Not worth the insomnia factor for me.

--Iron Queen

As a woman, you do not have to use large amounts, so why risk it. I would just buy SPA.

I am not bashing his products. I can only give you my experience. I did very well on his anavar, but I did get bloat and lower back pumps, as I would on dbol.

It may be due to the fact that I was taking 50mg a day. Maybe anavar has more sides than people think. It is so cost prohibited to use large amounts until a bootleg product is around $.50 a pill for 10mg.

I do not know. I am glad you did well. Give the Spanish generic a try.
Hi, i am Katie . Can anyone please tell me where can i buy real not fake steroids. I am looking for methenolone or anavar. i live in Florida, and i cant find anyone that can give me any info.when i was 18 i used methandrostenolone, and i loved it. now i am 33 and weight 94 pounds, and i want to gain some weight. working out by itself in not helping at all. pleas help me

Hi, i am Katie . Can anyone please tell me where can i buy real not fake steroids. I am looking for methenolone or anavar. i live in Florida, and i cant find anyone that can give me any info.when i was 18 i used methandrostenolone, and i loved it. now i am 33 and weight 94 pounds, and i want to gain some weight. working out by itself in not helping at all. pleas help me

Katie, we don't do sources here.

Are you struggling with an eating disorder? 94 lbs is very light. How's your nutrition?

Top Bottom