Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

d-bol only cycle?

BIGCANNONS

what do you guys think about a d-bol only cycle, i have done a few cycles of test but the last one was about 8 months ago, and i need a boost. also im curious is there any over the counter pct i can get maybe at a health food store or gnc

a DBOL only cycle has the downside of hard crashes,, if you dont finish with good PCT, gains are easily lost. Use the D's as a boost at the start of a Test based cycle, and I usually throw in winny,, and/or an ECA stack at the end of a decent cycle. ephedrines an anticatabolic but illegal in USA,, not Canada.
I'm not sure about retail PCT drugs,, but Tribulus extract caught my eye a way back,, but me I personally prefer a nolvadex + clomid PCT.

correct me if i'm wrong.

take it easy.

Yeh Mate I Too Have Started A Dbol Only Cycle,dont Want To Stack Loads,on 20mg A Day,20mg Nolva,feel Great So Far And Dont Feel Like Ive Trained When Finished,how Are U Gettin On,might Throw Some Winnys In,in A Couple Of Weeks

KISSMAN said:
Yeh Mate I Too Have Started A Dbol Only Cycle,dont Want To Stack Loads,on 20mg A Day,20mg Nolva,feel Great So Far And Dont Feel Like Ive Trained When Finished,how Are U Gettin On,might Throw Some Winnys In,in A Couple Of Weeks

if you don't feel like you've trained when you are finished bro, you are NOT training hard enough.........enough said

drrman said:
if you don't feel like you've trained when you are finished bro, you are NOT training hard enough.........enough said

WHAT IM SAYING IS THAT B4 I STARTED THE CYCLE AFTER TRAINING I WAS TOTALLY F==ED
BUT NOW FEEL LIKE I COULD DO ANOTHER HALFHOUR BUT THATS JUST OVERTRAINING

I did a d-bol only cycle a long time ago, it turned out well. I slowly came down off the d-bol dose over the last 4 weeks. My gains were great as well as the retention.

Top Bottom