Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cytomax....

regurgitator

You guys ever use Cytomax? If you haven't tried it- its great for aerobic exercise. I found out about it through my friend that was Delta Force- he said the Rangers use it for long distance marches and stuff. I use it before my runs and I am able to run noticeably longer than without it. Just wondering if anyone else has had similiar results.:alien:

Isn't it just modified corn starch(glucose polymers/maltodetxtrin) with extra hydration/anti-cramp nutrients added. I've used it with workouts. Didn't notice a big difference. Kind of a nice change from water at times though. Perhaps worthwhile if you canget it cheap enough.

--->>>

I pay like 18 bucks for it, last me about a month. I need to use double the dose to get any effect from it- it recommend only like 1 scoop, I use 2 and get better results. :)

>

haha, now I sound like a Cytomax salesman.....step right up...get your Cytomax....heh. Seriously though, if it works for the Rangers it is decent.

I found it helpful when training at higher volume (20+ sets for me). Maybe has something to do with more glycogen in the blood.

Cytomax was designed primarily for endurance athletes to use while training or competing. IMO it is a good supplement. It does help me during longer workouts. I still need water on hot days though. It is supposed to buffer lactic acid and I have noticed that effect. You probably should dilute it as if you use double the amount it will really spike insulin levels.

Champion Nutrition no longer makes Cytomax. One of the designers bought Cyto and started a new company called Cytosport. Champion Nutrition came out with a new drink mix called Revenge. Revenge has similar characteristics and some other added benefits for endurance athletes. Both products are good and work well for long workouts. Champ Nutr suggest taking Revenge everyday to maximze some of their benefits. I may try this for a month to see if it has any benefit.

FHG

:beer:

We used to drink it after swim practice. I drank so much of it one day I think i overdosed, I got the shakes, flushed, and just basically felt like crap.:p

Top Bottom