Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle

Den869

Hi guys need help with a cycle, I have clen stanazol test e and tren a..should I just do the tren a and test e and clenbuterol or should I chuck the stanazol in there somewhere

What are your stats?
Height
Weight
Training history

This would better help us assist you.

Age 23
Height 5"10
Weight 183lbs
Bf 15%

Been training for 5 years few cycles done in the past some of which included anadrol 50 decca test e,,been 3 years since juice decided to start again

Age 23
Height 5"10
Weight 183lbs
Bf 15%

Been training for 5 years few cycles done in the past some of which included anadrol 50 decca test e,,been 3 years since juice decided to start again

I used to say crazy stuff like " a few cycles at 23 including a-bombs--you are insane" BUT I am kinder and gentler now and will instead just :sulk:

Clen with tren and winny? Have fun going to ifeellikeshitville. Good job on your research bruh.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using EliteFitness

Hi guys need help with a cycle, I have clen stanazol test e and tren a..should I just do the tren a and test e and clenbuterol or should I chuck the stanazol in there somewhere

you need to just drop the clen altogether... its a horrible idea and very harmful... here is how i would run this cycle...

1-12 test e 300 mg week
1-8 tren a 100 mg eod
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-8 caber .5 mg e3d
1-14 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate ES
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day

15-18 pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom