Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle update- Tren Ace

5 week update

Ok bros Ive decided to pull the plug on this cycle for a lot of reasons.

1. Lower back pain is unbearable in the gym. Even sitting in my car for a little while lights it up. Ive done all i can for this i think, but the tren is just too strong i feel.
2. had some sort of sudden and intense headache doing barbell rows and had to lay down. This happened around 15 years ago but worse and i wasnt even able to stand up and had to have someone drive me home. Needless to say i couldnt finish the workout for risk of that happening. I think these are exertion or compression headaches or something.
3. I had surgery to reattach an elbow tendon a few years ago and i tweaked or strained it and i cant risk that going really bad. I know roids are bad for tendons and this tendon is especially vulnerable at this time.
4. Did something to my wrist if i had to guess its from the heavy pressing or military presses i think i bent my wrist back too much with PR weight and injured it.
5. Lethargy is constant and affects everything i do. i get out of breath really easy and people are starting to notice on the job.
6. Ive become very stiff and inflexible, probably from the large amount of mass added in short time, but nonetheless its a factor.
7. Muscles cramp or charlie horse everywhere very easily which is very painful and irritating of course.
8. Im much more irritable than normal, which i think is related to the lethargy. Already put my fist through the coffee table the other day lol wife was pissed.
9. Very hard to have sex because of the lethargy and breathlessness. And although im taking caber, i still think prolactin has been a factor since i dont have a problem getting hard, but its difficult getting off.
10. Lower leg/shin pumps when doing cardio. i cant go more than a few minutes at a time when i have to stop and stretch it out.

Now the good:
1. Gained more than I ever had before. Total lean gain of 18 lbs when the loss of 2% BF is factored in
2. Strongest ive ever been in the gym
Thats all for the good lol

Tren is a very specialized drug i found. Its ONLY good for walking into that gym, being a beast, then going home. Cardio is tanked due to breathlessness and lower leg pumps.
I think if i was in my 20's i could withstand this drug better but im 39 in a month and this cycle just isnt fun at all.

All in all im very pleased with the results and i think the gains have leveled out or at least slowed a lot, and i just dont see the benefits of continuing verse the damage im doing. i really think i do better with long esters instead of the short intense esters so my body has time to get used to the changes. I feel good stopping now and can say i made great progress. Im looking forward now the the next cycle and figure if this one is short then its all the less time i have to wait until the next cycle.

Have you considered dropping to a lower overall weekly dose? (200mg range)

did you feel like you were in the woods as well?

You should write a children's book about a boy looking for his lost puppy. You'd make millions.

Damn Im actually still feeling the effects of that exertion headache from yesterday
Gotta check my BP for sure

Top Bottom